Best Posts in Forum: Report a player

1. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

No I don't think we perma for ordering from amazon.co.uk.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

lel

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

1) Record a demo. This should always be your first step. Go into spectate and record the player in question.
    2) Alert an Admin or Manager. A LSA Clan Member can only Kick/Mute/Gag. They can not Ban Hackers.
    3) DO NOT start talking about how the Hacker is going to get banned when an Admin shows up. Don't taunt the Hacker. Don't tease the Hacker. Don't put it in that there about to get banned. Don't post their name in the D-Sock for all the servers to see. That alerts the Hacker that there is an Admin on the way, and they will stop doing what they are doing or just leave the server, only to come back another day to do it all over again.
    4) DO NOT start talking about how the Hacker is going to get banned when an Admin shows up. Don't taunt the Hacker. Don't tease the Hacker. Don't put it in that there about to get banned. Don't post their name in the D-Sock for all the servers to see. That alerts the Hacker that there is an Admin on the way, and they will stop doing what they are doing or just leave the server, only to come back another day to do it all over again.

(I put that in there twice because it's important, and some of you lot have a very hard time keeping your traps shut. You know who you are. )

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Notice how he never said:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. dukeofcrumpet Shitballs!

to be honest, i think the only logical route would have been to kick the entire server

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Zing Zing x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. and on the internet of all places!

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. everyone, even with this evidence, the admin will not ban this hacker. Because of this, I advise that none of you go on this minecraft server, unless you want to get hacked.

• Funny x 7
    • Douglas x 3
    • Zing x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List