2016 Fantasty LCS

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by vand2, 8 Jan 2016.

1. Cactus The key is to never give up

There isn't another draft. You can trade (even with other players I believe).

Although it wasn't organised I believe at least 5 (it could have been 6) of us were present during the draft.

---------------------------

What really annoys me is that I have Hai in this, and I have Impact in another fantasy league, however I don't know when each of those players are going to be playing. Neither played on the first game of the day so I subbed them out, but they then played on the second day :/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i'm simply asking because i don't want to trade because i like my lineup :P

3. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

You're at fault for not knowing about the players you picked.

Impact will be a starter every week, he was just unable to play in the first game of the split because of Riot's 3/5 rule. NRG acquired challenger qualifiers Coast, so for the first game of the split they are required to field at least 3 players from the Coast qualifying roster. This meant they subbed out Impact/Moon for Cris/Shrimp in game 1 but hereafter it should/will be Impact/Moon starting.

4. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

tfw

[​IMG]

5. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i lost because my jungler didn't even play ffs -.-
    And my backup jungler didn't play too. FFS

Also vand at player picking at the start of the season: "boys i think i'll won this one". 0:2 for vand :D

6. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

Feelsbadman.jpg

7. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

[​IMG]

i'm crying :'(

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. EYYYY. SUCK IT MOTHERFUCKER!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

silence! I kill you!

10. [​IMG]

So, here's the final results! Got myself a fancy new medal on the forums - awww yiss :D

11. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Solely for the purposes of being salty over the points against numbers and the number of weeks I lost my matchup when I would've beaten either of the other 2 guys, here are the Love Sosa rankings:

[​IMG]

Edit: Cactus somehow managed to score less overall points in the GM league than he and I scored in this league despite the fact that we used a couple of extra drafting restrictions and missed week 1 completely.

Last edited: 21 Mar 2016
  12. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

Savage needs to get 2 medals, one for 1st and one for 3rd place

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)