[22 Mar 2014] osu! Weekly Beat Night #8 (Mumble)

Discussion in 'Events' started by spidEY, 21 Mar 2014.

1. spidEY シスコン

[​IMG]
    Come join me for an hour of intense rhythm based action in osu!. During this event we'll go through a pre-defined list of beatmaps and play them in multiplayer while experimenting with various difficulties and mods. The event is suitable for everyone - it doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a veteran at the game. Joining Mumble is highly recommended!

One lucky person is going to receive an osu! supporter tag for the entire month!

Lobby Information *
    • Name: GM osu! Weekly Beat Night
    • Password: sakura
    * Number of lobbies depends on how many people show up for the event.

Beatmap List (Thanks to @Gaw and @Zekmer for this week's suggestions) ~57 minutes
    --> Click here to download this week's beatmap pack. Looking for previous beatmap packs? You can grab them on this page! * I'll work on getting my server back into action.

Beatmap Suggestion Guidelines
    • Song length should not exceed 6 minutes.
    • At least one of the beatmap's difficulties needs to feature standard mode.
    • If the beatmap is older than 2 years, ensure that it has decent timing, difficulty and audio quality.

Still have no clue what osu! is? Educate yourself and download the game, it's free!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. spidEY シスコン

Thank you everyone who showed up for the event. Big congratulations to @Dark on winning the osu! supporter tag! That last beatmap though man...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supporter