[5 Apr 2014] osu! Weekly Beat Night #9 (Mumble)

Discussion in 'Events' started by spidEY, 1 Apr 2014.

1. spidEY シスコン

[​IMG]
    Come join me for an hour of intense rhythm based action in osu!. During this event we'll go through a pre-defined list of beatmaps and play them in multiplayer while experimenting with various difficulties and mods. The event is suitable for everyone - it doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a veteran at the game. Joining Mumble is highly recommended!

One lucky person is going to receive an osu! supporter tag for the entire month!

Lobby Information *
    • Name: GM osu! Weekly Beat Night
    • Password: saber
    * Number of lobbies depends on how many people show up for the event.

Beatmap List (Thanks to @Fullmetal, @Gaw and @Zekmer for this week's suggestions) ~51 minutes
    --> Click here to download this week's beatmap pack. Looking for previous beatmap packs? You can grab them on this page! * I'll work on getting my server back into action.

Beatmap Suggestion Guidelines
    • Song length should not exceed 6 minutes.
    • At least one of the beatmap's difficulties needs to feature standard mode.
    • If the beatmap is older than 2 years, ensure that it has decent timing, difficulty and audio quality.

Still have no clue what osu! is? Educate yourself and download the game, it's free!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Oh wow you actually put up ZUN Nonstop Medley :V

This will be fun

Edit: This is gonna be 4hours long?! Holy shit

Last edited: 1 Apr 2014
  3. Gaw discord is my friend now

2 and a half years supporter tag? Aww yeah, I'll be there. I've got a couple of empty bottles ready beside me too, as there won't be time for bathroom breaks.

4. Zekmer Ryuuko > You

[​IMG]

5. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

parapara max...
    [​IMG]

6. spidEY シスコン

In case someone thought this was real, I updated the OP with the actual list of beatmaps.

7. Do want supporter tag

8. Zekmer Ryuuko > You

Still two and a half year supporter tag? Fuck yeah!

9. Fullmetal I <3 my nii-nii

I like that password.

10. spidEY シスコン

Thank you everyone who showed up for the event. Congratulations to @Gaw on receiving the osu! supporter tag!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)