Best Posts in Thread: Tekkit restricted

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright, if I may weigh in on this topic.

I'm all for setting up the [GM] Community Tekkit Server. Just for "us" to play on. [GM] Clan (with a few blazing exceptions) and some of our more active and trusted Community Members are the only folks who are allowed.

I would suggest that a potential Tekkit Player pass a couple of simple tests first:

1) Join us on Mumble. Again, most of these randomers who have shown up have not joined the Mumble server. They have no real connection to us or our server. Thus, they have no respect for us or our server. You can join and not speak. Coffee is an example of this.

2) Play on the [GM] Vanilla Minecraft server for 3 Weeks. This is three weeks of playtime. Not just sign in once, and then not sign in again for two weeks. If they can play on our Vanilla server for 3 weeks, this will aid in weeding out the people who just want to show up and fuck about. I like the three weeks, as it sounds a bit more taxing than two or one week. If we say three weeks, it's something that you actually have to commit to.

If you can't commit to our requirements, then go find another server to potentially abuse.