[Admin abuse] Mei

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Funs, 11 Mar 2017.

Tags:
  1. This guy seems pretty mad in a Gamingmasters Orange server [81.19.218.130:27029], and appears to be abusing his admin powers.
    Firstly by muting me and another person for 500 minutes, just for typing something he didn't like ("Well, to be fair he probably is better than you)
    And secondly by slapping me and kicking me from the game just because I taunted when I killed him.

Mei : admins tend to kick guys who taunt constantly towards them
    Mei : usually 4 taunts is a ban
    Mei : but im not that cruel admin

Surely this isn't a rule^? That you can get kicked for taunting? Sounds like admin abuse to me.

Thanks, Funs

2. You 2 are constantly being arrogant to other players, I talked to M-m and Kerrm and they agree, after i muted you, you became even more arrogant, provoking with names and taunting after every kill to further provoke

3. And that Other guy, I checked his chatlogs, his approach towards other players was extremely toxic, therefore he got a ban.

4. "Surely this isn't a rule^? That you can get kicked for taunting? Sounds like admin abuse to me."

And yeah, we do punish admin provokers.

5. Also, checked, Its HobNobs 4th ban for being a toxic player, you're not welcome here anymore, some people just simply never learn.

6. Surely the admin I report shouldn't be the one to moderate their own report thread

7. I'm simply explaining my actions towards you two players, you can check through ban list search and enter taunting, you'll find quite a few.

8. Don't know if that's a good thing honestly

9. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Our rules are our business.

If you don't like them, you can get out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Eh whatever then, stupid rule but it doesn't look like any admin is gonna change their opinion on that.

Whilst I'm here I might as well say the gm mge server has rate limited to 100000, should be 60000.

11. Don't think I was toxic, just trying to start a conversation and get someone to mge against as bored. In fact there was only 6 people on the server for most of the time I was playing, and we were all joking around having a laugh, you may have misinterpreted that at "toxic", easy to do when you try to judge a player from cold chat logs.

Also you're the one that said all snipers were terrible, prompting me to point out you're playing pyro... (The agreeably least skillful class in the game). Then taunting every time you killed me whilst I was just playing the game. You muted me for 500 minutes for speculating that I'm probably better than you, a pretty likely quo considering my experience in the game. I then said nothing to you for the remainder of my time on the server, then you decided to ban me about 15 minutes later for no obvious reason....

12. I never, ever taunted after kill in the last few years, I was there with Kerrm and there were like 24 of us for at least an hour, your toxic behaviour towards him and other players didnt really look "funny", then I chatted with Kerrm, checked out the chat logs and saw how toxic your approach is, therefore had to give you a ban, you were banned 3 times before for the same actions. I muted you for 500 minutes because you were being a nuisance to the servers players.

13. I'm not sure how easy to offend you think people are. But I can assure you there was no one there other than you genuinely offended or upset with anything I said.
    If people get offended because someone who's played the game considerably longer than them points out that he's better, then that's just worrying. Same goes for being taunted after being killed.

14. Well said. I was on at the time and he wasn't joking or trying to be funny at all, he was being cocky and arrogant saying he was better than everyone then afterwards I asked him for his "div" because to be perfectly honest I thought anyone behaving the way he was, would most likely be a trolling child. I didn't know he was an experienced comp player because I hadn't come against him. He then went off on one being a dick about the entire situation. Yes asking "div" is quite a petty and arrogant thing to do so I'm not innocent by any means but trying to defend the way you were acting is laughable to be honest.

In addition, claiming Mei was taunting every time he killed you is an outright lie. I was on at the time and didn't see it once.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  15. I don't think there's anything cocky or arrogant about telling people you're better than them when they try to bm you. And anyone genuinely upset by that and doesn't have bigger things to worry about must have a pretty good life.

That, or an insanely rough life.

16. So you think there is absolutely nothing wrong with stating on a server with 20+ people on it "im better than all of you on any class and any weapon"? regardless of it being true or not. If so, then you sound like such a great guy...
    And im really struggling to find any evidence of anyone "bm'ing" you anywhere near the way you were addressing every player on the server across the roughly 2 hours you were on. Also, "anyone upset by that must have a pretty rough life" - Can i point out that you went to the effort of looking up my etf2l just because i dared try (and failed) to call you out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. That is correct, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that "im better than all of you on any class and any weapon" when someone claims that I require the direct hit to get kills. And until funs joined the server that is completely true.

That is not something I've said.

18. -M-m- herpderp

There wasn't any need to talk like that towards the other players on the server really in that manner.
    In general you show a lack of respect really towards other players.

Several times you wrote about someone it was simply in a negative tone.

Like draumkvede after a bit of chat had gone on about him being legit or not. Me making sure he wasnt some random aimbotter
    (private profile & not much said in the chat from him while i was on there in the start & also pretty much looking like he had made the account 10 minutes before & added a profile picture & changed name a bunch of times.)

2017-03-11 14:45:47 he's just one of those idiots that only plays sniper on cp_orange.
    2017-03-11 14:45:36 he's not cheating.

Moments later you wrote this
    2017-03-11 14:46:52 wish you knew how to rocket jump though so i could airshot you properly..

& the list goes on in your chatlog.
    Instead of writing stuff like that why not just continue playing without writing crap about someone did that & this.

I'm not trying to say you should congratulate people for shit they do or that you should keep quiet & not write anything at all, just don't constantly banter or verbally abuse people as seen in your chatlog.

https://www.gamingmasters.org/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=325344

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  19. You defend yourself yet are doing exactly the same thing on the mge server now, your chat logs are disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  20. It's easy to make someone look bad when you link chatlogs that only include things I've said and not what I'm replying to.

Nothing I've said there today is particularly rude. And a lot of it is pretty obvious playful banter or in an affectionate way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)