Admin Application - Sunny/Josh/Vallun

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Vallun, 14 Sep 2017.

1. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

In-game name: Vallun

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/suundown

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 and Discord

Why do you think you need admin: I mean, it's always nice to help out with problems that occur on our servers, although they mostly get sorted quite quickly. I'm generally super active on discord so keeping an eye on dsock isn't an issue for me. Being able to solve people's problems is a nice feeling so being able to do that whilst playing the game is an added bonus. Also having more well known admins within the community that actually play the game would be nice to see also. I'm noticing a few of the oldies coming back to play the game as well.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Been a member of the forums since 2011, been active for like 90% of the time my account has existed, was actually apart of GM when the clan was more prominent, had LSA privileges for our servers for the duration of the time I was a member, I actually talk to people on discord and don't just say I'll be active on there, login once and then never show up again. Although the new orange crew won't know me as well as GM themselves I'm sure it's not too hard to know the regulars etc. I've also had experience as an admin/officer in various guilds I've been in on GW2, SWTOR and WoW so when the time comes it's easy to deal with people in a serious manner. Also when Destiny 2 comes around and if people begin playing it regularly you can count on me to help out with our clan then.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: Usually whenever I have free time I'll be either playing games whilst in discord or just chatting absolute nonsense in discord. Although granted I am going onto my final year of University so levels may be lower than usual, also have to manage a relationship as well but you can count on me when I'm actually free to play.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: I mean I am like rank 9 or something for points on discord (yes i know they're arbitrary but they give a small notion on how much time I'm on there). So expect activity to be high.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Well that's if the forum is actually used much, discord has almost replaced both the forum and the mumble server. Think I have like the 4th most posts or something on the forums so that should indicate that my levels of activity are pretty high. But I still check the site every day or so to see if anything new is occurring.

Any previous administrative experience: Guild officer in various guilds on GW2, SWTOR and WoW. (I used to be a mod on a minecraft server fucking years ago if that helps plz don't judge me)

Thanks for taking it into consideration.

Love,

Josh.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. The application is being discussed with the managers, stand by.

3. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

How are we looking?

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Results in a day or two

5. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Thanks friendo

6. Welcome to the forums!

7. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK ROO ROO ROOROO BARK ARBK BARK

(leave me alone you big bully i will tell my father and he will have you DESTROYED)

8. After careful and long considerations, we have decided that you're eligible to join the admin group. Welcome to the gang!

9. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Understand the hesitations, I'll do my best otherwise mother will be very upset.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)