Ben's Application form

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by ben55, 26 May 2017.

1. In-game name: ben55 [GB]

Steam ID: benrobinson526

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin: I believe in an Orange map, where everyone has equal rights, and desverves the best in life. JOKING :). All jokes aside, I belive that by becoming admin on this particular server, I will be able to help newer players find their roots, and older OG players have a fun gameplay experience. I love helping people out, and having a fun time too. It is for these reasons I believe that I would make a great admin!

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Firstly, I live in the U.K, and therefore I can be on the server when a lot of people are not, meaning that we can keep the server free from any problems, during the downtime off the other staff members. Also, I believe that I have very good social skills, meaning that I can effectively help people in a variety of ways. Also, I can speak a little French and Russian, meaning that I can help a larger variety of people overall.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I have average activity on the 'Orange Box X3' server, but as I am about to complete my GCSE exams in England, I will have a lot (A LOT) more free time, and so I will be able to help run the server for much longer periods of time. Additionally, since I got my new headset, I have finally been able to communicate with other players, quickly and efficiently. This has therefore lead to me being able to help newer players with ease.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble: I have had very limited experience on the Mumble, but, as I have said before, I have got a new headset, with a microphone. This means that from now on I can be very active on the Mumble. This is an advantage for me, and other members, as it will lead to increased communication, and therefore better leadership, as decisions can be made rapidly.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I have had limited activity on the forums currently, as I prefer to watch conversations flow, and only interact with them if I believe that it is necessary. If I was granted the administrator rank on the 'Orange Box X3' server, I would become more active on these forums, as I believe it would be my duty to help and guide others.

Any previous administrative experience: I used to run my own Minecraft Server, and have helped run larger servers. During this time, I have learned useful lessons such as being an admin isn't all fun and games. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes, to make the gameplay experience as good as possible for the new players. I have also learned to spot odd things about people play style, leading to being able to spot cheaters, and deal with them effectively. This leads into tolerance. During my time as admin, on various servers, I have learned what to tolerate, and when someone crosses the line, either in text chat, or even gameplay wise. These factors have all helped me become a more experienced admin.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

Ben

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Welcome Wagon and maybe introduce yourself there!

But honestly, we have more admins than ever active on Orange and Prophunt lately (can count at least 5), pretty sure we won't be getting or needing a new one any time soon.

3. Thanks for the response. I do agree that there is a lot of admins on orange box, but please keep me in consideration for the future :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

welcome to the forums :DD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Thanks :downs:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)