Concerning a player with 418k Points.

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Darth Doggy, 4 Aug 2017.

1. Greetings.

My name is Doggy. None of you will likely know me, or perhaps even the servers I represent, but I thought I would notify you guys of a player recently banned from the Snipezilla servers due to tampering with player model textures (ESP-Walls, I believe).

Current player name: Sunnar
    Steam ID: [U:1:200915146]
    Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sunnar26/
    Server rank: 55 out of 329,618 players
    Server profile link: https://www.gamingmasters.org/stats/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=990801

The evidence in question is this:
    Sunnar Screenshot.jpg

If it's not visible yet: there are boxes surrounding the enemy (red) players.
    This was a screenshot posted to Sunnar's own Steam profile on the 2nd of August, by himself. Just to clarify: it's his own screenshot, not one of ours.
    He was initially banned by one of our admins for unnaturally fast responses from difficult angles. Some of us were skeptical concerning whether it was a good ban or not... until we found this screenshot. We could only assume that he had forgotten to turn the program off before taking the screenshot. Though, according to another admin who managed to have a look through some, there were apparently more before being cleansed. Though I can't speak for how accurate that claim is.

Anyways, I thought I'd just bring this to your attention, as he's an avid player on your servers. You may do with it what you please.

If there are any more questions, I'll gladly answer them to the best extent I can.

Best Regards,
    Darth Doggy
    Admin of Snipezilla

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Darth Doggy, When did you get this screenshot? I know you said he took it on the 2nd, but I believe it has been deleted off his wall, so i just want to clarify when you took the screenshot from his wall

3. -M-m- herpderp

Suppose there was a reason he gave items away so there would be nothing to loose if caught, he didn't really play sniper before he gave his cosmetics away.

4. Indeed. In my original post, when I said "cleansed", I meant removed from his profile. Sadly.
    Sunnar was banned at around 17:14 CDT, and I can't say exactly when the screenshot was discovered. I'll have to ask about that.
    The following image will have a timestamp of 03:39, but that's due to my residence being within the EU and not the U.S.
    Copy_Paste Sunnar conversation.png
    This is the conversation that was had shortly after his banning from one of the other admins. It was copy/pasted to our Discord. Out of respect for the admin in question, I've hidden their name.

I can't say for certain when the screenshot was first found, as that will be something I'll need to ask the other admin. But as to how it was found, I hope this screensot can answer.

5. sunnar sunnar

Now I didn't know about this post till Selvar wrote me a sec ago.

I'm the main user of this account and I would never hack on this because 1. My steam level is 20 2. I got a Strange Prof. KS. AWP

I think it was my little or bigger brother I can ask them later but it was definitely not me!

I even wrote to SnipeZilla to unban me but I am still not unbanned because they don't believe me

And if I get banned on orange for this dumb reason which even wasn't me I would be really dissapointed!

And M-M I gave u the items because you`re a really nice admin it has nothing to do with hacks or that I don't need this account anymore...

thanks.

6. -M-m- herpderp

After further discussion it appears to have been siblings involved on this.

Will not take any actions for now on this, but i would avoid leaving yourself logged in on steam or using autologin in the future if you happen to use that.

& in case they know your password id change that on the account.

7. sunnar sunnar

yea I will tell them.. guys please forgive me I didn't knew about this all :/

I haven't seen any hacks on my desktp maybe the have hide it I don't know

8. -M-m- herpderp

Guessing they got it somewhere like a usb drive or similar. & just run it from there.
    Heck they can hide it on their phone if they want to.

9. sunnar sunnar

I will ask them later who it was and what hacks they exactly used and how long this has been going for since today... jesus christ I am so disspointed of them

10. I appreciate you responding.

But you just admitted that your account was likely used for what it stands accused for, even if you claim it wasn't you.

The admins of Gaming Masters seem to have made their decision, which I'll respect. Snipezilla's decision will remain the same though. The screenshot and similar writing styles (grammar) are too much for us to let pass.

I hope your account is never used for third-person programs again.

Thank you for your time.

11. sunnar sunnar

Well I'm not english or american that's why my grammar sucks...

Oh man but snipezilla was my second favorite server :/

12. -M-m- herpderp

Ah well im just one of the active ones, but it seems to me that he has simply been put in a tough spot unintentionally here.

His siblings had been scamming on the account before & had another account they got trade banned on this was however a few years ago.
    But sunnar stopped trading outright entirely as he cares more about the game anyway & getting reported about being a scammer & that caused him to stop trading as well.
    As they are in the same family its very likely they use the the same grammar.

Id consider making a temporary ban for now on your servers, while sunnar makes a promise on making sure his siblings never gets access too this steam account again.

13. sunnar sunnar

Thanks alot m-m

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

I don't believe the kid honestly but that's just me.

TF2 is a free game. There is no need to EVER let anyone else play on your account and you are solely responsible for the actions of your account, whether it was you or anyone else on your account (albeit there are a few, very unlikely situations where this isn't true).

Let your brother make their own account on steam and make them play TF2 on their account. Playing a single player game? Sure let them play on your account but when you play on a multiplayer game, their actions should be treated as your actions.

Your actual account on our servers seems suspicious too be honest. 0.41 of your kills are headshots. Your chat logs seem like you're quite defence about the hacking and the scamming.

I don't know you, but something doesn't seem quite right.

15. sunnar sunnar

Don't call me kid lmao..

Believe me or not like u said it's ur opinion

and 0.41 is nothing

And it's not about TF2 I have other games too so why would they pay for games that I already have

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

Considering this is a report a player thread and I am a server admin, as nicely as I can put it, I do believe that my opinion here holds some weight, and in the scenario that multiple admins don't believe you, there is a high chance the outcome is that you will be banned.

In the top 30 players on the server, only three have a score of above 0.3 headshots per kill. One of them, is Lawlingbear, so I can completely understand that because he played competitve TF2 very successfully as a sniper.
    You could argue that many of the top 30 don't snipe, however your favourite weapon that's because they might not snipe, however your favourite weapon on our servers is a rocket launcher, so that does seem slightly more suspicious - especially considering most people with a rocket launcher have a headshot/kill score of about 0.1.

As I stated above, if you bothered to read my post fully, they can play on your account, but there is no need to play TF2 on your account, because situations like this occur, and then you will suffer the consequences.
    I mean you literally agree to be fully responsible for your Steam Account when you make one:

That was just my two cents, and it wasn't an accusation.

17. sunnar sunnar

I myself dont understand too why my fav wep is a fucking RL and do I need to play comp to be accepted as a good sniper? thats just ridiculous in my opinion I got fucking 4000 hours total and my AWP has 32k kills that should be proove enough

18. -M-m- herpderp

Cactus its orange though, theres a ton of terrible players that makes easy targets for a regular sniper.

19. You seem to know him better than I do, and you may be correct with that reassurance that he's generally a good fella. Though besides my previous points, there's also the matter of skill and behaviour. I'd like to clarify (seeing as how this is still an open discussion... I hope, lol).

The account was banned for multi-hacking. There were no reports of aimboting or aim-assisting or any kind of aim-altering movements by the reporting admin though. That would suggest whomever was playing, was in fact competent enough with the sniper to achieve the 94% HS:K witnessed, and a 22 killstreak. The graph that I'm looking at would also suggest the K/D ratio was around 4.5-6 kills per death (as I cannot unfortunately get precise statistics of that session, only a representational graph). Now, I don't know Sunnar's siblings, or whether they play games often or not. Perhaps one of them is a professional sniper player, I don't know. But whomever was using that account, knew how to play TF2 sniper well enough to be able to properly profit from the ESP Walls depicted earlier. Being able to see through walls doesn't provide the skill to shoot heads or know how to react.

20. sunnar sunnar

I am a professional sniper I made nearly all the kills on my AWP but of course without hacks... I hear that everyday that I am a hacker and its actually really annoying for me

And yea m-m is my favorite admin and knows a lot of me

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)