DayZ Standalone

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Harv, 1 Jan 2014.

1. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

nooo he was a good man!
    If your on later im in elektro and i will give you the basics and my spares

2. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I just left elektro, but I don't feel like playing alone. Have to go to bed at 10 pm sharp though.

3. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I had so much food and water and medicine and ammo. :(

I was drinking and I got M4'd in the back, I'm a noob. :(

4. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Close range??

5. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Don't really know, I was hiding in an industrial shed, was drinking and got shot in the back.

Sounded pretty close range. Should have been paying attention but before that I was tabbed out looking for a water supply near by on Dayzdb.

6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Last night dayz antics with Tim was fun except i died came back found Lewy and had to pass food and water round to each other to live, getting shot at by the worst sniper ever ran to balota got nothing running north next time we are on (currently at devils castle)

7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Edited the patchnote app, it uses SMTP and my own mailserver now instead of Mailgun. If the email is considered spam by Gmail/Hotmail/fuck knows what please tell me.

8. Just had some amazing fun on DayZ !

Me Tim and Joel headed for Stary Sobor in search of food and weapons, only to run into a player. Tim told him to stop running and get on his knees, he responded by running away so Tim unfortunately had to put him down, and that was our first kill of the night. The victim, "Mark" was then quoted in chat to say "what was the point" and we all laughed heartily.

Later on, the three of us headed for the airfield. Joel ran into a hangar and started looting and I ran in afterwards. I said "Dead body in the corner there" only to see it fucking move and aim a big ass fucking Mosin Nagant at me and I screamed and sprayed and prayed. He managed to get a shot in before he died but it just skimmed past me and he went down quickly!

After that we started looting a two-story building in the airfield. I stared at the door and guarded it while Joel covered the door too and Tim looted. I said the words "I'm so paranoid that I feel like someones gonna come round the corner any minute" only for a guy to fucking come round the corner. Me and Joel both shit ourselves and screamed and sprayed him to death, and I almost died too but got some quick medical attention!

We then decided to head down south to handcuff new players and force them to eat rotten fruits and what-not, and on our way down there we passed through Novy Sobor. We found somebody crouched by a barn. They were bleeding, so we ran up to them and asked them what happened and they just stared at us and watched us, so out of fear and mercy we put them down with an axe and moved on.

Eventually we got to Electro and Me and Tim were hiding behind a wall, then Joel shouts "Oh I see you Lewy" only for another guy in front of Joel who looked like me to shoot Joel in the face and make him hit the floor hard. ME and Tim naturally ran out in a battlecry and avenged Joel and murdered his killer.

A new guy then happened along, and unfortunately, while we were talking to him a bandit snook up behind me and shot me point blank in the back of the head with a Mosin Nagant.

The new guy decided it was fitting to stand completely still while being shot at and as are the rules Tim charged into battle screaming and managed to avenge me and kill my murderer who was trying to kill the new guy.

Tim then crashed and we called it a night.

fuckin film script right here

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  10. A lot of fun was had! Massacre in Kameshovo and after having killed like 20+ guys there, we went on fully geared to Elektro
    [​IMG]

Image is of us in the hills on our way to Elektro. A lot of fun was had even though we almost all died in the end! : D

11. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

I definitely had a lot of fun

more images

12. Harv Admiral Anchovy

It was really good, but the server crashed when I was in the most unfortunate position so not sure if I get to keep my stuff :D

13. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Really informative videos.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Holy shit useful x10000000 thank you

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

No problem. You should check out the rest of his YouTube/stream. He seems to be friends with Dean Hall so it means all the information he gives out is accurate.

He runs a pretty good stream.

16. Anyone tried Breaking Point mod for ArmA 3? It's awesome :awsmchord:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. Got a few screenshots of some recent escapades

I must say I'm enjoying DayZ 100x more than I did in the old non standalone version.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  18. Something is wrong with my wrist...

How the game looks out of the water...

How the game looks from under the water...

Lewis got caught short in the forest and took a dump...

Lewis is not impressed that I am pointing my gun at his head...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  19. Todays recent antics:

20. We went to Electro, and Lewy and Queen waited atop the fire station to keep a look out. Seconds later we heard Queen "WHAT?! I'M DEAD! HOW?!" - we soon found her body draped on the floor. She had fallen:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)