DoTA - Show and Tell

Discussion in 'Dota 2' started by Dogling, 21 Apr 2014.

1. Want to waggle your dick around over pixels? Yes fucking right you do.

Post the games you want people to be jelly over.

[​IMG]

Templar Assassin OP AND I'M A FUCKING RETARD

(Erm puu.sh and alt+print screen don't capture dota for me..?)

www.dotabuff.com works though

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Loky Nox

How do I lancer?

3. Hard game
    [​IMG]

4. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Meepo game from a while back, ended with a rampage from yours truely
    [​IMG]

Spectre game where I was involved in almost 100% of my teams kills

[​IMG]

5. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Oh great, now DOTA has its own "tossing off to a meaningless stat which shows no real prove that I did anything but get the last hit on enemy heroes" thread

At least with it showing EXP it's not quite as pointless as the LoL thread

6. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

thank you for informing us of your dislike of these kinds of threads, we very much care to cater to your interests

• Zing Zing x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

2014-05-02_00001.jpg
    Broodmother is fun!

8. How many carries does one game need haha!? No support new meta

9. [​IMG]

Pudge if he gets out of hand is unstoppable, had a Timbersaw mid against me for some reason. Windranger stole ALOT of my kills which is why my assists are so high, I pulled of someone amazing hooks (and some shitty ones ofc) One of my best games as pudge so far.

10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Had two really enjoyable Necrophos games today, quickly becoming my favourite support.

First game was an odd one because I was forced to go mid, something my team didn't tell me I would be doing until I'd already spent my money on the courier and wards. Ended up mid against sniper and somehow managed to not die. The earthshakers internet cut out at the start of the game and he came back about 10-15 minutes into the game.

The second game was much more normal and went much more smoothly, me and silencer were bot lane and kept sneaking into the radiant jungle to kill axe after we pushed sniper out of lane. The team had some of the best communication I've seen in dota with 5 random people together. Was also the first time in quite a few days where the entire team actually spoke English so that probably helped.

Last edited: 21 May 2014
  11. Weep for me

12. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

I love me some meepo
    funmeepo.PNG

13. How good would you say you were at meepo because fuck trying to play him. He's really powerful just way to tricky to pull off right for me

14. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

guess that was some mediocre play of me, made some questionable plays in this game, just check out my replay

15. Not home until wednesday ;)

16. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Weaver is a lot of fun; sadly, the enemy ogre magi left after he gave first blood, so the win wos a tad too easy. At first, I wanted to go bot lane, and then Veno and Silencer said I should go mid against DP :V

Also don't question my build

Unbenannt.JPG

Edit1: Found a little gem from when I was still beginning to play DotA2

Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited: 8 Jul 2014
  17. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Nyx is fun

nyx nyx nyx

18. Just had one of those games that was just the reason I play DoTA.

[​IMG]

Windranger is now my go to support, I only transitioned into a sort of semi carry because I was about 7/3 and all the other carries weren't doing so hot. I had always dreaded ranked because everyone just seems to hate each other and not work as a team. I tried my best to be the shot caller and just try and make everyone feel like they were doing something, and it works.

Wraith King nearly won it for them, he had free farm for a long time. So much so that by 18-22 minutes he had his deso, skull basher and a hyperstone. He was train wrecking. But Windrangers push is just too stronk, I built purely to counter the WK and so did magnus. We shut him down after he went 9/0/1 which gave me a lovely amount of gold (1200) and the team just pulled together and we shut him down again and again. It was really tense and was very entertaining. The Faceless did okay early game but he really showed him the power of faceless near the end of the game, pulling off some really nice chronos and the magnus also performed really well. (First time i've told someone to build an item and then they did it, he asked what a heavens halberd was which put me on edge a little :P) The anti-mage just farmed but was helpful late game with the push.

It's sad the Lina wasn't too great, would have been an even better match if she was.

I also got 2 commendations, all in a good days work :D

3 commendations in 1 game holy fuck

19. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

[​IMG]
    First time ranked with my favourite support rubick <3
    Damn this felt good

20. My main goal for PA is a 12 minute battle fury with phase boots.

I have become much better in actually get close to this, and today I got 11:30 which is insane for me.

I had Battlefury, Dominator, Satanic, BKB and a monkey king bar in under 30 minutes I think.

[​IMG]

The Techies abandoned like 23 minutes in after I went off the wall. Lot's of fun, and damn my supp omniknight for yoinking my kills xD

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)