DrunkPug Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Pug, 6 Aug 2017.

1. In-game name: DrunkPug

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/drunkpug/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin: I'm always reporting people breaking the rules, whether this be hacking, spamming, racist comments etc. It's now that I've decided to apply (Mei has encouraged me) so rather than just reporting I can take a look for myself as I'm on the server frequently.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I'm very regular and well known, I'm almost always online on steam and so when I'm not on the server, people can still reach out to me. I feel like I'd be suitable for admin as I would be able to moderate frequently.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I'm very frequent on the TF2 Orange server and am well known there due to my high activity.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: My current activity on discord is relatively high, I try to engage in conversation with others as much as I can and you can expect me to keep this up.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Current activity on the forums is high as well, I respond to posts when I have something to say and create threads when necessary, I don't exactly spam the forums but I'm not just sort of there, rather I'm engaging with others.

Any previous administrative experience: I haven't had any previous admin experience but then again, I haven't stuck with any other community as long as I have with Gaming Masters.

Thanks for considering my application!

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. I've placed this for consideration in the management - I'll let you know what the outcome is once a decision is made :)

3. Thank you! :D

4. Congratulations - your application has been successful - please check your PMs for further details! :)

5. Thank you very much!

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Im sorry I can not allow this...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. You are, unfortunately, too late

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Is what you think!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)