eden 2020

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by AtarSaysRar, 11 Jul 2020.

1. AtarSaysRar Banned

In-game name: eden

Steam ID: [U:1:234792518]

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: X3 Orannge TF2

Why do you think you need admin: I personally think that i need admin because when you log into orange in this day and age what you don't see is freshness that i can provide to this server. i am also super op at the game so i think it is good if an admin is really strong compared to other admins they can dominate me(pug)

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: I'm quite mature and can handle situations well with precision problem solving at a rapid pace, with this i believe im a strong candidate.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I'm on pretty much everyday for atleast 4hrs

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: I'm not as active on discord as i used to be but i would atleast attempt to participate in it again. I do not have Mumble installed currently.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: I can't say ive been active on the forums at all recently but i would take it upon myself to try

Any previous administrative experience: I don't have much tf2 experience apart from running my own server at one point.
    I have some extensive experience in running minecraft servers if that is as all considered.

I hope this is received well to the community and will you chose to endorse me in this run.

Vote for eden 2020

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  2. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

3. If you get admin im quitting orange

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • List
  4. AtarSaysRar Banned

bro thats blackmail ;c

5. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This man bribed me with a can of ham. He is not to be trusted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  6. AtarSaysRar Banned

theres plenty more where that came from if you keep quiet friend

• List
  7. AtarSaysRar Banned

hiya, any updates to this?

8. No one asked

• List
  9. Hello Eden - sorry for the late response - I will review your application today and let you know by tomorrow the outcome. Thank you.

10. -M-m- herpderp

Sure, it's about time we get some new staff on here really with most of the ones we got not really having the time these days too play.

Known him for quite some time now, friendly & a quick learner, out of the three applicants id put him as Nr1.

11. AtarSaysRar Banned

Hiya savage, my steam id should be STEAM_0:0:117396259

12. Added to sourcebans

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)