Elite: Dangerous

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Deleted member 2190, 21 Aug 2014.

1. Probably almost time to pick this up again guys, the new patch coming this month will make playing together a much more pleasurable and smooth experience.

Shared bounties, yes please

2. Is this out in beta yet?

very excited about the ease of transition to/from cruise and supercruise with friends

3. wings is now out luois

4. let us play tonight

5. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

6. Zetsumei Spaceman

it got boring fast

7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

You can now migrate your copy to Steam in your account menu on the website, look for the Partner keys item in the sidebar.
    Not sure if anyone's still playing though :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

not ED but this looks awesome even though its buggy as fuck

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Had a pretty poor mining trip single handedly carried by this single asteroid

[​IMG]

Finished the trip with 16T of Painite which sold for ~576k cr, about 50% of the trip's profit

Last edited: 16 Jan 2016
  10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I need someone to properly introduce me to this game, I literally have no idea where to start.

11. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I've been getting fairly engrossed in this, so if anyone is in a similar boat to Sucky, hit me up and I can plenty of advice and tips for beginners having gone through the motions myself over the past 2-3 weeks.

- - -

Spent a little while this morning moving all 3 of my ships to a new station which will serve as my home indefinitely. Went on a trip to the nearby metallic ring to see how it shaped up against my old stomping ground and came away with a nice ~1.5m cr haul, though the trip took longer than what I use to average in my previous system due to a lack of visibility as the star set behind the planet whilst I was there, with the final 15 minutes of the trip spent in the pitch black locating and mining the final two suitable asteroids - Mini album of the trip

12. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Double post but I think I hit the pinnacle of my mining career yesterday, can't imagine ever finding a rock better than this 56% white whale:

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

New update with multi-person ships
    if anyone has enough credits to buy/own a compatible ship. It would be awesome to check it out

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. fuck yes

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)