Escape From Chernarus!

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Deleted member 2190, 25 Dec 2012.

1. The other day Spuds approached me and told me about a game mode called Escape From Chernarus. At first I was skeptical but I gave it a play test with Hooch and it was actually incredibly fun. (Albeit very hard) So here it is: Escape From Chernarus!

This game mode supports up to eight players, meaning there will be seven slots available as I will also want to play!

Features:
    • Co-Op 08 Revival system - This means that when you die your teammates can revive you. (And whoever takes the role of Corpsman can fix broken legs etc!).
    • Use of the ENTIRE Chernarus map
    • Randomly Generated Start position - This means that you will have NO idea where you are until you find a map in-game and navigate to the nearest town.
    • Options for enemy skill, weather, time of day etc
    • Support for hosting on Dedicated servers!
    Installation
    To install the gamemode, simply put the .pbo-file in you MPMissions folder in the ArmA2 game folder!
    Here is a download link to the map. Just scroll to the bottom for the DL link.

Important - ACE Installation Instructions
    Me and Spuds had a chat and we really wish to heighten our experience within ARMA 2 & OA, therefore we're going to recommend using ACE.

Here is an amazing list of features that ACE boasts to improve your game play here: (Take note of some of them, they may save your life, or ruin them!)
    To install ACE, I recommend using a tool called "Arma 2 Launcher" which can be downloaded from here by going to the bottom of the page!.
    When you have this installed, you will be greeted with a screen like this:
    [​IMG]
    To install ACE, simply drag Ace into Group 1, and make sure Group 1 and ACE are both ticked, as well as Addons/Mods.
    Now, whenever you wish to start up the game with ACE, run Arma 2 Launcher and launch as CO at the bottom right, and hit Start Game.
    Playing
    I reckon we should play after sometime before new year! Maybe December 28th, which is a Friday? We could organise for 7PM to start for 8PM. That'd give us an hour to help people who may be having troubles with their ACE or installations/versions, as it took us 45 minutes to get started the other night!

Players
    • Tim
    • Hooch
    • Mister Spuds
    • The MC
    • Kazza
    • Harvey
    • Savage
    • Empty

2. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

I'll play!

though the whole ACE thing, is that necessary or is that just something that will improve gameplay/looks?

3. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Fucking yes, sign me up.
    ACE makes the game a shit ton better and will be a much, much, much better experience.

4. ACE improves gameplay, improves gun sounds, improve graphics, improves models, improves level details. Everything. It's DEFINITELY worth using.

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Count me in

6. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

I want in :D

Unless too many people are in, then I'll give up a spot due to being useless.

7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

If our pc's going to get repaired by then, count me in!

8. If I'm not at work then I most certainly will come along! As I'm sure Mr. Geit will too :3

9. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

When I first read the title, I thought it said "Escape from Christmas".

10. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Fuck that's a rule? I planned on being deliberately useless.

11. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

Not 100% sure I'll be back home on that day, so I won't steal a slot from somebody else since they are very limited. I hope you guys all have fun though!

13. All the slots are filled for now, but as some people said they may or may not be able to play. Keep posting if you still want to play incase people do drop out!

14. Up for this if anyone isn't able to make it

15. Is everyone still available for this tomorrow?

16. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I'm not sure, plus I'm the statue of ArmA noobery so you might be better off without me. :D

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Probably not: My internet has died and I'm limited to a tethered phone, so unless there's a Christmas miracle tomorrow I won't be attending.

18. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I might turn up for one day like a twatface mcgee

19. Took mine and Geits name off the list, as I'm going to a pantomine and Geit is having connection issues. Added Squall & Tim in place!

20. Harv Admiral Anchovy

What's panto and why you have to mine it? Or just simply DEWHA? Still not sure if I can play, just to be a bit relevant. The PC is fixed, I'll go and pick it up soon, but I might let hateist play, since I have way too much work to do.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install escape chernarus

2. escape chernarus guide

3. escape from chernarus

4. escape chernarus,
  5. how to install escape from chernarus,
  6. escape chernarus download,
  7. how to host escape from chernarus,
  8. escape from chernarus guide,
  9. arma 2 escape chernarus guide,
  10. Escape from Chenarus