Fallout 4: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Gaw, 27 Sep 2015.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I now have so many ideas...

2. So you can only have as many settlers as charisma?

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

It's calculated 10+Charisma per settlement

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

5. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

I spent a good portion of my day earlier this week looking through all the popular mods on Nexus, noting down which ones I wanted to use, only to have the latest patch supposedly break all mods. Not sure if they are workable now but regardless I was a slightly peeved off.

I even made a cool little list on Google Docs so I could keep track of which ones I had and also if anyone asked me what I had installed I could just send them a list. So feel free to check it out, I haven't added too many ones at the moment; also haven't added too many big game altering ones either more cosmetic or visual mods.

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright, I've done it.

Green Shirt & Boots (Undergarment that can be armored with Ballistic Weave) +1 CHR
    Full Legendary Sharp Armor Outfit +5 CHR (a mix of Heavy & light Combat, Metal Chest, and Synth Left Leg)
    Minuteman Generals Hat +1 CHR
    Black Rimmed Glasses +1 CHR
    Grape Mentats +5 CHR
    Day Tripper +3 CHR
    X-Cell +2 CHR

My base Charisma is 11 (I maxed it out just before doing the Cabot House missions).

10 (Base Workshop Number) + 8 (Armor & Clothing) + 10 (Chems) + 11 Charisma = 39 Settlers.

I have so much work to do...

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So I have not yet done a full playthrough as I dont have a lot of time to play during the week but I got to play a bit more this weekend and I freaking love this game!!!

As I was headed to a settlement that needed help I came across another place of which now I have forgotten the name :s
    But they made you do a "test" before you could enter and I was like, waaaait a min!! I know these questions!!! I like how they implemented it in this game. Hahaha..

Also @HellJack, I also have the Wasteland whispere and its so much fun!!

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

That's exactly what a Synth would say.

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

The Covenant, Queen. :)

10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I've finally had time to start playing the game. Enjoying it so far.

Would have enjoyed the start more if I hadn't missed an instruction letting me know that I can grab the power armour, instead of going outside and getting spawnkilled by a deathclaw and trying to kill it without armour.

11. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

the idea of rioter vying for survival in a nuclear wasteland

that's a concept i'd happily pay to experience

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Anyone know if you can kill the follower Cait, cause omfg her accent is so bad like I want to die, no one in Ireland sounds like that bitch all she needs is a leprechaun hat and lucky charms to transform into the walking stereotype im so glad this video exists

Last edited: 5 Jan 2016
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  13. Don't let her follow you then, she's my lover :^)

14. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

it's a scottish voiceactor doing an irish impression

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

And an English born Scotsman who's fallen in love with her...so it all works out.

16. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

How is she even Irish the game is set in post apocalyptic Boston. Did she sail the atlantic ocean or what?

17. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

maybe her family was irish and was secluded from other people mainly, so they kept the accent.

18. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

(because it isn't real life)

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

(it could be fantasy)

20. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

(Caught in a landslide)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)