Fallout 4: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Gaw, 27 Sep 2015.

1. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

(Fiddle with me)

2. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

bethesda in charge of world building

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Has anybody else had a weird bug that you have to redo certain quests? I have not played in a while but when I logged back on today I was clearing out places I had done long before. But I do still have all the recent places I found on my map so it's not that I loaded up an old save file.

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Do you mean radiant quests, like Cleansing the Commonwealth, Quartermastery, Learning Curve, High Ground, or stuff like that?

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Missions Preston gives you. I just had to clear out Corvega again but there were less people there now.

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yes; radiant quests. They are infinitely repeatable, sending you to random locations.

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Yeah, these are infinite.

Same with various Brotherhood of Steel, Institute, and Railroad quests.

While repetitive, they are a GREAT source for loot and XP.

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Aight. Thanks! :)

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

10. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

11. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

No account. Can't see thread.

HOW DARE YOU!

12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Pffff but I am hating The Dig. Friggin Sonya keeps getting stuck.

13. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

This would have greeted you upon clicking the link (and having an account).

If you have browsed through his maps and all, you may also have noticed he had a worldbuilding thing going on called Ad Astra Per Aspera (and more - but that all has been dead-ish for some time).

It's just interesting that you know of him, or at least, found him somewhere. :P

14. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I am having a small issue with the silver shroud. It tells me to go to mayor Hancock as the silver shroud but when I do he only gives me the lines of wanting to be my follower. I have the costume on and the gun and even his people say oh look its the.... but when I go to Hancock, the cock insists I take him as a follower.

what do with.

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Because some people are too lazy to read the Wiki...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  16. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

or as you would so politely say to me... USE THE FUCKING WIKI

17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

We all need to play more at the same time. :)

18. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

19. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

shit game

• Mad Mad x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  20. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

yeah but it objectively is

other than the graphics its a complete downgrade in quality from New Vegas; quest dynamics, quest plots, characters, impact of player's choices, level of customisation, the depth of roleplaying capacity (pls bethesda shove your character down my throat because you wanted to tell you're shite story at the expense of me being able to fucking actually roleplay [pls select polite response/neutral response/sarcy response/ask a question?]) etc etc. and the game is remarkably unfunny for a fallout game, not including the "LOL SO RANDUM ROBOTS ON PIRATE SHIP" 'humour'

and the gameplay is still massively underdeveloped, uninteresting and practically the same as it was in 2008

and the settlement management systems is literally in the wrong game. like, why, in a game almost entirely based around exploration, is one of the main features (with constant emphasis placed on it from start to end) dedicated to just making you linger in the same locations for 70% of the game?

it literally is a shit game when compared to the previous entry. A 6/10 at the very most (4/10 is more accurate) which, because of its big name, big company and fancy graphics is being treated like some 9/10.

for a company based around world building and story telling, bethesda is surprisingly shit at world building and story telling. pls bethesda sell fallout to obsidian

(and its not like i'm angry about having spent money on this game. i pirated it and still felt ripped off so, i guess, no remorse)

Last edited: 29 Aug 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)