Fantasy League Nonsense

Discussion in 'Dota 2' started by Mole45, 15 May 2014.

1. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

So now that we actually can, I've set up a fantasy league for anyone who wants to join in.

Name : GM Fantasy League
    League ID # : 57842
    Password : ithinkcaseycrashed

The season starts on the 19th and we have to schedule a live draft time to pick out teams, there are currently 6 team slots though in the unlikely event more people than that want to join I can expand it up to 10 teams.

You'll need a fantasy league ticket to join, which you can buy from the store or you get free with the TI4 compendium.

For more information on the rules and such : http://www.dota2.com/fantasy/

I can also change how certain things are scored, I intend to leave everything alone for now but if you think that denies should count towards the scores please let me know and I'll make them worth something similar to last hits.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Joined

3. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Only just saw this thread, have now joined up

4. Wave There's nothing here!

I'll see if I join tomorrow. Could anyone explain this fantasy nonsense a little bit more detailed? The site doesn't help.

5. You basicly draft teams. Let's say we are 4 people in the league, we will take turns drafting 1 player into our team at a time untill we have made an entire team of pro players. Then when the proplayers play games, you gain points through the player you have's farm and kills and so on. Basicly a thing to make competetive more interesting. If you're having further doubts, add me on steam and I'll explain more in depth :)

Last edited: 19 May 2014
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

anyone up for making this interesting? ie some sort of prize for the winner and if you're feeling risky a forfeit for last place

edit: maybe everyone buys a key and then distribute for the different placings?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)