Fixed Weapon Spreads + Halloween Spells

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by max.v5, 6 Oct 2020.

1. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

Dark, please dear God enable fixed weapon spreads on Orange. I'm tired to death with hitting 9 damage meatshots, and as for Halloween spells, there's simply no reason not to. Also, I've flagged this up in discord but only got a response from Gaw saying to contact you, which I did on Steam and got no response from.

Here are the commands, respectively, for the most minimal effort as possible.

tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads 1

tf_forced_holiday 2

All you have to do, is slap those into a console.
    This would greatly improve quality of life on Orange, allowing people to both show off their spells and to actually frag.
    Thanks, Max <3

2. I think the fixed weapon spread is a good idea, not sure why that isn't on, as I think it's defaulted to be fixed on community servers.

As for the halloween stuff, if you're suggesting that spells should always be visible, I think that's a bad idea.

3. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

I agree with the first statement, but in regards to your statement about the Halloween stuff, It's purely aesthetic and won't harm anyone. If anyone doesn't like the Halloween stuff, there are alternative such as the No Hats Mod, and I'm sure there's a No Halloween Mod as well. Plus, the majority of people on the server wish to have spells enabled, and apart from now, I've not heard anyone object to this.

Also bumping this thread, Managers please interact :D

4. Enabled fixed weapon spread. I'm surprised Valve would set that as default on community servers without making it an actual default. We were not overriding it to 0 before

Hesitant to force halloween mode, I will look at addons that would allow admins to do this temporarily

5. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Thank you Dark!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)