Found this

Discussion in 'The Wastelands' started by Queenie, 6 Mar 2013.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Ohh that would be nice... I just really want a challenge again.

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

The current thread is http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1644641-147-wasteland-mod-finally-updated-again/ and I was trying to get it to work last night. However, the server is currently broken due to the mods move to not modifying any minecraft classes. Playing the mod via LAN or SSP works fine, just not the dedicated server.

More detail: On the dedicated server, the world generates normally with only the plains biome being replaced with the wastelands biome. Apparently, oasis' don't spawn either. I tried finding a mod (not a plugin though they may work) which could force the world to only generate the plains biome. The closest I got partially worked, however, none of the structures spawned, only the dead trees did so I don't think forcing the biome will work.

One of these is a forge mod and the other is a bukkit plugin, even with MCPC+ or alternatives, they may not be compatible. (though can't properly test until the forge mod actually works)

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I wish I could help in some way so that all the work doesn't always come down to you and Chef :(

But I am very grateful that you are looking into this is trying to make it work!

6. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I'd like to help get the terrain generation working again, but right now I've got too much on my plate right now. If you can get the old terrain generator config working with whatever we used then that may be a start. It's a bitch to configure.

Sorry :(

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

No worries.

We've some of the best...well...some of the best (for us) minds working on it.

:D

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)