GM Tekkit 2.1.1 Server

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Luna, 6 Apr 2012.

1. or an admin can some one just plz help me?

2. can you?

3. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Bro, calm the fuck down.

4. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

5. i found out who the greifer was it was connor he wont give them back but ill make him

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • List
  6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

JACK!

Calm the flying fuck down.

This is a forum. You are spamming it like some sort of Instant Messenger system.

If you have a complaint, please post ONE FUCKING POST in the Reports and Appeals section that we KEEP FUCKING LINKING YOU TO!

And use a god damned spell check, for fucks' sake. You sound like a fucking retard when you frantically type in shit like "i just git greifed". Use grammar, punctuation, and proper spelling to explain yourself. You don't see any of us doing this unless we're trying to prove a point.

And wait for us to get to it.

And let me nip this theory you seem to have right in the bud. We are not on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just to monitor your game play and enjoyment. The absolute second you have a problem, we are not going to drop everything we're doing and rush on the server to take care of you.

AND THERE ARE MORE ADMINS THAN MYSELF!

We have Chef Excellence, Zetsumie, Rioter (who is on a bit of a break, so don't bother him right now), and Savage.

You can ask one of them for help, but do so calmly and politely, with well chosen words and proper punctuation.

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Wizard x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

I thought for a second that HellJack was talking to himself... Very odd couple of seconds

8. Well said HellJack! Still wonder, why there are so many stupid people on Forums/Tekkit :o You must have some brains to do anything in Tekkit! Anyone agree'ing with me here?

9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. That.... thing.... is..... AWESOME! Give me more pictures! How many Relays/Collecters/Condensers? And how many collectors are connected to 1 relay?

11. is the server down for anyone else

12. i cant join

13. ok whats with the whitelist
    please whitelist me

14. can someone please white-list me
    i have been playing for 3 days now and this is the first time its said that i have to be whitelisted

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHGHGASKDHAKSJDHLKASBDK STUPID WHITELIST!!!!!!

15. ok now theres 5 people on the server but i still have to be whitelisted
    :( let me join please
    heres what it says: dissconected by server
    you are not white-listed on this server
    SO WHITE-LIST ME!!!!

16. :frog:

17. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

As Helljack said to someone earlier, this is a forum, not an instant messaging system. Calm down and get some patience and the powers that be will get around to considering your request.

18. :wwydt: :bang:>:(:suicide:ok

19. Have you tried squeezing the item in your avatar into your eye?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  20. into my mouth yes

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekkit server list

2. rm tools

3. http://evolutionrd.beastnode.net/vb/showthread.php?529-Modding-the-mods-DM-RM-tools