god's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by max.v5, 11 Jul 2020.

1. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

In-game name: god or max

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/max091/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: I'm applying for the GM #7 Orange server admin role.

Why do you think you need admin: I think I need admin because I would be a breathe of fresh air into the GM community. Also, as with me being a regular, I have no intentions of ever not playing TF2, or on the Orange server.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: With me knowing 2 languages, (Russian and English) I'll be able to bully Russian hackers with more ease. I am also a source of a different perspective, as if I would be accepted, I would be the youngest member of the GM staff team, which is great for public relations. Also, I think that with me being an admin, as I'm on constantly, there will be a lot less illegal shenanigans taking place. Another positive of me being admin, is that I can and will bring more people the orange server, as I usually stream on Twitch, so I'll be able to bring more traffic to the orange server by engaging and playing with the viewers.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I am on every day for a minimum of 4 hours.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: Active on Discord, and willing to be active on Mumble.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: Not really that active, but will be willing to make an effort to be.

Any previous administrative experience: Owned and managed a Minecraft server for 2-3 years, also have had experience owning a TF2 server for around 7 months.

#god2020

Last edited: 9 Aug 2020
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. AtarSaysRar Banned

yh just dont look at his chatlogs

3. Who would call themselves God :frogbon:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  4. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

Hey, any updates?

5. Hello Max - thank you for your application - I'll review it today and let you know the outcome by tomorrow. Sorry for the late response.

6. -M-m- herpderp

Wouldn't mind Max joining staff here, fairly chill & helpful too have someone natively understanding Russian on the server too explain rules and also perhaps bring some fresh ideas into the TF2 side of things.

While It's my third pick i cant really say anything particularly negative other then the chatspam from time too time.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  7. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

8. Added to sourcebans

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)