Greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by rahman1994, 18 Jun 2012.

1. Im new to this forum stuff, so just to say hello to all :smug: how about a funny picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Im new to this forum stuff, so just to say hello to all, team fortress 2 one of my favourite games of all time, and I would love to become a GM ;D
    :smug: how about a funny picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. Hello.

4. Hey spoy ;D thanks for being the first one to comment upon the thread, and a hello to you too : )

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

First of all, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!

Secondly, starting two threads with about the same content may not make for the best first impressions. Yeah, there were two threads, they've probably been merged. Another 'complaint' gone. :P

I have half a mind to say the same about typing in a non-standard font, but meh, you're a good guy. Further proven by your second post. :P

So, welcome, and have a good time!

EDIT: Damnit Spoy, my message's longevity (?) makes up for your short but faster post. As a Dutch saying goes; 'Haastige spoed is zelden goed' (hastiness is generally not good). :P

6. i didnt know if it posted properly :P lol my badddddddd

7. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Heh, no worries! :)

Besides, it has been fixed - at least, the second thread is gone, and my hyperlink leads to this thread.

8. See now i feel embarrased for making that mistake :P

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

We're all human (or supposed to be - GM is actually merely a front for an animal farm), we all make mistakes. Don't feel bad - I screwed up the gravity yesterday. :P

EDIT: Oh, and about ratings, if you didn't get it yet, slowly move your mouse straight down from the 'quote' button; you'll see the ratings appear. :P

10. Hello and welcome to the forums

11. Merged your two threads into one -- welcome to the forums!

12. thank you :D am not that us to using forums : ) hence the noobish first thread

13. Thanks raven ;D its great to be here, and hope to see more friendly face :P

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

dear god how are you going to pronounce all those D's?!
    Welcome regardless

15. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Another piece of friendly advice (really, there's no reason to feel sorry about it, because how are you supposed to know?); use the edit button, instead of posting two posts after each other in such a short timespan. :)

16. Welcome rahman and enjoy !
    :)

17. thanks bagman ;D everyones being so kind haha :D

18. thanks freakout ;D for your awesomeness :P and i shall

19. <3 xD

20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, why wouldn't people be kind? :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)