GTA: V

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Deleted member 2669, 6 May 2013.

1. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  2. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

• List
  4. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

• List
  5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I am so fucking pissed at this game, about 5 times already i've encountered a game breaking glitch that required me to restart full length missions, basically, anytime you fail the mission and choose to restart from checkpoint, i had like a 33% of having the game stuck in loading, and crash, making me need to do the whole mission again, so far i needed to do the gem heist 5 times, the merry weather heist 3 times, and minor turbulence 5 times, and i haven't finished minor turbulence even so it might be even more.

edit: also there's no saving while in missions, this is one of the things i hate most

6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

saw this on the steam community front page
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Got myself a new outfit in GTA and cruised around in my Panto, killing players and collecting bounties.

I met 2 randomers who found themselves a cargobob helicopter and one thing led to another and before i knew it my car was dangling beneath the cargobob.
    The 2 people in the helicopter would fly to random people on the map and would fling me from the sky onto the target while my car, with it's musical carhorn, was playing "Ride of the valkyries".
    After 30 minutes of annoying other randomers we ended up on Mt. Chilliad, where the 2 randomers jumped off and parachuted down the mountain and i followed down still in my panto.
    It was good fun but falling down from such a height whilst in first person view gave me some chills at certain times.

8. Hooch confirmed as pyro.

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Been rocking the yellow one myself for about a week or so now, $45k well spent I regret nothing

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Had a play with the rockstar editor, might put some effort in to making some nice vids if I pull off any good stunts. Have the crappy clips I played around with for now:

11. https://www.gta5-mods.com/

If anyone here has installed the angry planes mod or noclip script you should read this, it contains a keylogger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Still learning mechanics and physics, hopefully eventually i'll reach a point where I can start doing actual nice jumps and tricks rather than just producing these random skits I save from general riding / spot searching

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Took about 45mins to properly get the technique down, but I managed to teach myself how to do the hipster slide \o/

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

15. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

naming this the #swag/bling update

16. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

God the Stirling GT looks beautiful, but everyone is going to have one so i'll probably end up disliking it :<

- - -

Also since my new GPU can handle super high settings, brace yourself for lots of screenshots in the future:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  17. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Reminds me so much of the mercedes sls very jelly of your gpu

18. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Anyone wanna do some heists sometime? I hate playing with randomers cause they're usually russians who love jumping under moving cars from said vehicles.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)