Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Deleted member 2669, 17 Aug 2012.

1. Any of you guys ready? Release is soon :D

2. Still don't know if I should buy it, probably going to wait for some first impressions

I've very quickly got bored of every MMO except old school world of warcraft and age of conan

3. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Do want.

4. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

How dear you speak of the game I want but don't even have enough HDD space for it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  5. Well, I've had it pre-purchased since it was available for pre-purchase so I am psyched, heh.

I get to play from the 24th I think, since that' a 3-day headstart :3

6. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

I want to play the heck out of this game and make sweat sweat love to it but I can't :(.

7. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Sweat love? How does that work?

8. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

I don't know but I am going to find a way.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Zetsumei Spaceman

Oh god i'm sweeting all over for this game

• Sweaty Sweaty x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Same.

11. Actually spotting a pattern emerging here.. the more modding tools in an MMO the more I've played it

What's the story with GW2 in that respect?

12. Zetsumei Spaceman

Non at all is what i've heard

13. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

at launch NO :(
    but guildwars1 has a hell of alot of user created re-textures / mods so maybe gw2 will follow in the future.

still its an awesome game and you should ask someone with an account that will let you play before you buy your own

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

I own guild wars: trilogy. I never really got into it though, iirc I got a few levels up, but not much more :/ Don't think i;ll be getting this, but I probably will be looking at gameplay to determine if I get it.

15. Guild Wars 1 and 2 are two completely different games. I've played GW1 and I thought, while it had some interesting ideas and concepts, that it was dull.

I thought GW2 would be the same deal, just with upgraded graphics. This was not the case. In terms of how you play the game some of the core mechanics of GW1 are still present, but they have been refined, and reiterated so that they make a lot more sense now, and the game just feels way more amazing than GW1.

16. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Only 10 hours to go :derp:

17. Don't forget to tell us how it is :v

If it's like WoW up until TBC then I'm sold

18. Same. I'd like to see how it is - I'm already down 50 for Borderlands 2, I don't want to spend an extra 30 if it's not satisfactory :3

19. I will try stream some for you.

20. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I played in the last beta weekend and the controls/combat were as tight and precise as wow (no lag between clicking and a spell activating like in rift), the questing and leveling is alot more fun and interesting with the random events and i didnt try the pvp but ive watched videos of the WvWvW sieges and they look quite fun.

21. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

30 mins into "Launch" and I've stared at the login screen and seen the same error message numerous times
    this game is amazing i think everyone should get it and share my experience

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  22. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

I jelly, had enough money but had to buy a fucking new phone instead :<.

23. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

So, 2 hours after launch, black screen after the character creation cutscene and now i cant login.

good ole release days

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)