Hello guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by YES! Scorching FlameS YES!, 19 May 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

My name is Alex and I am almost 16 years old.I am half Polish and half Canadian so my English is not as good as it should be but I hope you can understand me. I am new at gamingmasters community.
    I enjoy playing on your ph server and I have a lot of fun there. Sometimes in my free time I'm usually go out with my friends or just staying at home and playing on ph with my friends too :).

Cheers

2. Hi and welcome.

3. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

A fine hello to you sonny jim!

4. Welcome to the forums good Sir - enjoy your stay!

5. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

hello friend, enjoy your trip in crazy town : D

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

YES! It's Scorching Flames! YES! Welcome! The old world shall burn in the fires of industry! Forests will fall! A new order will rise! We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Orc! We only need to remove those who oppose us...

Ahem. What was I saying again? Something about cleansing fire, purifying souls, and ashes to ashes? No?

Well, in that case... I presume you prefer hunting props over hiding, looking at your name?

Also, your English is fine, no worries. :)

Did Bagman say something about 'tripping in crazy town'?

7. Ayy Lmao

Howdy

8. Welcome :)

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Howdy.

10. -M-m- herpderp

Welcome to the forums, i mostly stick around on orange myself but you might have come across me once or twice on the prophunt server. (I usually hide in the weirdest places and it works sometimes a bit too good )

11. @nlspeed Nuuu I prefer be a prop and running on the whole map :) Also when I play with my friends in the server and someone of my friends is a tree in a map without trees I can't stop laughing haha :)

12. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

hello young one. Enjoy your stay here ^^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)