Hello, i'm Mike

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by |GM| MaderMike, 24 Nov 2011.

1. Hey everyone, as some of the GM fans & managers know i've been playing in the GM servers (tf2) most of the time. So, i guess storytime? I started out as a f2p in july, really liked the game and wanted to become premium, but i didn't have any credit card or paypal. In august i discovered paysafe, days later i became premium.
    I've also had the |GM| badge before registering to the forums, because every time i tried registering it gave me an error or the page never loaded. So i thought of giving it a try, here i am.
    I hope i met the rules up to now, because now im going to read them, xD.
    So, see ya in a server.

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Oh hey, you've been the guy who has been spamming darkisock like a mother fucker the past few days! HEY!

HEY!

HEY!

HEY!

HEY!

3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Harrow Thar

4. Hello

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

May god help us all...

6. loll Master Exploder

Mader is a great pyro, but he sucks with everything else. I like him :] (sux at raffling too) :>

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You are in the GM community forums why would you need to stress that you are in the community by putting the tag into your name..?

8. AT Gaw: i really dont remember a time spammin on the darkisock :S
    AT nlspeed: i love you too man
    AT loll: i can take you with anything else
    AT imFree: i said it because i had issues registering, so i had it before registering.. otherwise i dont really get your question

P.S. sick avatar imFree
    P.S.S. loll and nlspeed are friends of mine, so there are no misunderstandings :3

9. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Sup Mike.
    You were spamming dsock, and you were trading over dsock.
    And why would registering issues explain your |GM|?

10. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

:eng99:welcome........

11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Mike, I think it was yesterday, where you were stating that you were looking for a Strange Rocket Launcher over DarkiSock. I (and Gaw, or Rioter, or... Someone :P) told you it was against the rules.
    Maybe I can find it in the chatlog.

Yesterday at 21:23 - (DSock | TF2 #7) |GM| MaderMike:
    anyone selling a strange rocket launcher?
    Yesterday at 21:23 - (DSock | Mumble) Rioter:
    Do not use dsock for trading please. Use a trade server if you're that desparate. Ta.
    Yesterday at 21:23 - (DSock | TF2 #7) [GM] nlspeed911:
    But Mike, DarkiSock can't ever be used for trading, unless you want to be kicked!
    Yesterday at 21:23 - (DSock | TF2 #7) [GM] nlspeed911:
    Pfft... Beat me to it :P
    Yesterday at 21:23 - (DSock | TF2 #7) |GM| MaderMike:
    shutupnls
    Yesterday at 21:24 - (DSock | TF2 #7) |GM| MaderMike:
    tradingtradingtrading

Why yes I can! Besides, I remember you saying it over DarkiSock mutliple times in the past as well. :P

12. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

f2p...spam...ohgod.

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

Hello

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Hi Mike... 0_0

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Hi! :D

16. so the "tradingtradingtrading" was spam? Well then i guess ill use dsock even less. im also guessing it was a bad joke.
    I was kinda frustrated, couldnt find anyone to sell me the s.rocket launcher so i thought of giving dsock a try. either way, sorry if it was such a biggie.
    AT uncensored: F2P's have bad reputation. i've seen multiple new players asking kindly questions about the game, while other people just mock them or say "go back to cod". Yes ohgod.
    AT Mr.Bam: i just stated that i had the |GM| badge before registering to the forums. i dont really get your question.
    And hello everyone else :)

17. *Tips hat* Hello to you good sir!

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Greetings, Mike.

19. Hi i hoe u like ur time in GM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)