Hey, I'm Satan.

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Satan, 15 Oct 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, Gaming Masters.

My name is Satan, lol.

I'm 16 years old, and love to game.

I live in the US, and currently help run a gaming community. We're more modding based though, and not hardcore gaming.

I've been modding for so long, though. So, I figured I'd get in touch with my legit gaming side again.

If you want to know anything else about me, just simply ask me!

My skype is: satannn. (with the period)

If you're interested in modding, check my channel out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPG3aNJmyTJsg0Q-Sn2iDdQ

Thanks, and I look forward to becoming apart of the community! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Ayy-up fella. Lovely to meet ya.

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Welcome, lad.

4. Welcome :)

5. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

6. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

I welcome satan into my heart

7. Halmoos The unseen doge, is the deadliest.

A Moose satan ! Now there is another moose in the community , welcome fellow moose.

8. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

The only thing we need now is someone called Jesus. Oh and hi.

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Greetings, and welcome! Does this mean we'll all be sent to hell?

10. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

you never answer my calls satan omg

11. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

This + has anyone checked out his youtube? All I see is a whole bunch of "serious" montage-parody level videos showing off CoD hacks.

I mean, I don't judge people, so hi Satan, lol. :>

12. lmao. I always use the same birth year for everything. 1991. It's just become a habbit. I really am only 16 :P

Yeah. I try to keep it balanced between other things, but I guess COD mods are the most on my channel. I don't play cod aside from modding it, though. I prefer way better FPS games when it comes to playing legit. COD modding is just fun to make 12 year olds mad. "OMG KILL YOURSELF GODMODE FAGGOT"

13. Nirah I'm bad at videogames

Cheating is mean. But yeah, it's CoD so,
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  14. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

lol

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Well, this turned quickly.

16. Why hello there.

17. Let me get this straight... you hack on CoD.. justify it by calling it "modding", laugh at the people who aren't very happy to have some idiot ruin their game and then you somehow manage to twist it so that you are the superior one and those "12 year old kids" should stop crying. I honestly don't know what to say....

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I need to check this out.

EDIT

Ohyeah I know nothing of modding or hacking..

19. Firstly, it's not hacking. It's modding. I have no idea why you're calling it hacking, but a lot of people tend to make that mistake. I do laugh, yes. It's the fact that they get so upset that's so funny. I don't play COD for any other reason but to make others mad. Why is that such a problem? The way I see it, it's one match. Who cares. It's not as if you have to stay in the lobby, either. You can simply back out. Never did I say I was the superior one... I said I modded the game to make them mad. I've had death threats, and have been told countless times to kill myself, and for what? Because I've managed to do something that changes the game up? Sure, it's no fun when only one person has a super unfair advantage (which by the way, I'm not always just using advantages, I do custom game modes, and when im feeling nice, i'll rank people up if they ask.) But these kids that get so upset from it are the same ones who cry when they're losing at the game anyways. I don't take things like that serious, because it shouldn't be taken serious. I could care less if I've given someone else a "bad gaming experience" due to my modding.
    I'm not here to argue with you, though. You're probably attempting to get arise out of me, since I'm the newfag here. I understand, lol.

20. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

u fuckin serious lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)