Hey, I'm Satan.

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Satan, 15 Oct 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Says the kid who was threatening people on twitter because they called you out over something

cretin, get out of here

2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

A hack is something you use in multiplayer to gain an advantage over others unavailable to people who play the vanilla game.

A trainer is something you use in singleplayer to gain an advantage.

A mod goes beyond that, introducing new mechanics, graphics, weapons, abilities, or whatever - but here the purpose is to enhance or change the game and not to gain an advantage.

Acceptable definitions?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Quite frankly, I don't feel that I've made any of you mad here. It's just a matter of me standing up for myself. You all have your opinions, and I have mine. I'm not trolling, but I didn't expect you guys to be such arrogant douche bags.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. I didn't get called out for anything, what are you talking about? If you're referring to the school threat, as i stated in the video it was simply a poor choice of words.

5. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

https://twitter.com/ItIsNotNoah/status/521439904740675584

Either i'm interpreting this wrong, but you used you nearly getting arrested over the school shooting threat to threaten someone else and told them "he's fucking dead".

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I have no clue why you would even respond with that, and furthermore why state to abandon it when you just said you like to "take the bait"?

This thread is quickly not becoming a welcome thread any more.

I think in overall Satan, your responses are seen as immature. Answering "lol" multiple times seems even more you do not take it seriously.

EDIT
    The whole school thing is no joke though. Acting like it's no biggie is even worse.

7. You are interpreting it wrong.

Noah and I are good friends, and we often make jokes of my whole school threat situation. It's a joke. Nothing more.

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Alright fair enough

im out boisssss

9. I'm replying with "lol" because it's not a big deal. I couldn't really care any less about what a person thinks of me online. I don't know any of you.
    As i've been saying you all have your opinions. If you don't like me, you don't like me. I'm not acting, I really think that's it's not a big deal. So what, I made a mistake. I paid for it, and It's done with. I know that I was never going to shoot up the school, and so does everyone else that knew me. I look back at it as a hilarious moment.

10. Jesus Christ.

Everyone took a 180 right after the 5th post.

11. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Right, after 3 pages of wank and such...

thread locked.

Now deep breaths, people. Deep breaths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)