Hey there!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Spyrotica, 2 Jan 2015.

?

Do you like Spyro the Dragon?

1. Yes!

17.6%
  2. Ofcourse!

23.5%
  3. Urm who?

17.6%
  4. Na i'm more of a crash bandicoot person

23.5%
  5. Hell no!

11.8%
  6. Not sure to be honest.

5.9%
  1. Spyrotica (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Forum-a-holic Spyrotica here!

I have been playing games for as long as I can remember... (which is the span of around 6 seconds)
    ~Wait what~

My real name is Jess and i'm a 17 (almost 18, yay) college student who specializes in story writing and drawing ⊂((・▽・))⊃
    I was once a brony but around a year ago I dropped my pegasister badge and left the culture, and let me tell you it was difficult. (People belittled me about being a brony but haha thats in the past.. I think)

Oh btw I loveeee spyro

I look forward to meeting you all

d(=^・ω・^=)b

~Spyrotica~

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Loky Nox

Welcome!

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Howdy.

4. Spyrotica (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Hey all ^-^

5. -M-m- herpderp

Hello and i was just a few hours before i went to bed looking around a bit on controllers to use for both my phone, android tablet and for my pc to play most playstation games and spyro the dragon is one of the roms i have already along with grand turismo 1 and 2.

6. Spyrotica (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Spyro is the most nostalgic game for me, whenever I turn it on and see his little face pop up. I giggle so hard o((*^▽^*))o

7. -M-m- herpderp

In the ps1 times its there with colin mcrae 1 and rayman 1 that my cousin had.
    i myself started out a bit earlier on the sega genesis (got that from my oldest cousin at the time when he got his own ps1 when it was released.) i got it with sonic 2 as the only game on that console we had two controllers though and cooperative worked alright on it. Then me and my brother got a computer and a few titles here and there untill he bought his first pc in 2006 i think. before that we also had a PS2 and a Xbox.

8. Spyrotica (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Omg I remember most of those games, havent seen a colin mcrae in ages!

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Hey! Spyro is one of those games I need to play one day. Same for Crash Bandicoot. Rayman is the best though.

Also, what epic proses have you written, what artistic masterpieces have you drawn?

10. voted crash bandicoot because the spyro game I played on PS1 reset to level 1 midway through the final boss

hey there

11. Welcome

12. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

please tell me your name does not consist of spyro and erotica

pleaaase

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

welcome, I did have some fun playing the Spyro games as a kid, but now I don't think I could play a new one, so I think it's more a "I liked Spyro"

14. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

15. Rosalina 404 person not found

Spyro was mint, I can remember that cheetah thing (hunter was his name I think?) in the tutorial on jumping and how I could never get past it for like 2 weeks.

Edit: Yeah it was Hunter the Cheetah.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  16. Cactus The key is to never give up

welcome

17. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)