Holy shit, some people.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HellJack, 27 Jan 2013.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

So, I have this trade up where I'm looking to trade a Nuts & Bolts Western Wear for a Sniper or Scout Unusual.

This guy adds me, and we have the following conversation:

My god...

2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I like your eloquence. It's refreshing. And fun. :P

3. You were very calm and business like, I applaud you.

If it were me I would be ina pool of tears screaming 'WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO?'

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If this is the worse you've had then you'll probably punch your monitor once the retards add you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I like how he's still trying to lowball me in that trade. Now, he wants me to add in my Unusual Familiar Fez for two of his 20 Key Hats.

6. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Wow, that's worse than the guy who wanted to sell me a strange detonator for a clean Dues Specs.

7. Someone tried to convince me keys were 1.33 and he wanted to buy 6 off me.

I know declare this thread 'Retarded people and trading - Debauchery'

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Everyone knows keys are 1.66 ref.

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

I preferred it when they were 1 refined.

10. Looking at TF2 Outpost, and some peoples definition and explination of "themed" unusual's are laughable E.g:

Stormy 13th Hour Dread Knot: (Themed because it looks all greasy and wet. rain makes hair wet")

Cloudy Moon Large Luchador ("This hat is inspired by Mexican luchadors, and there is a moon in Mexico")

Orbiting Planets Ze Goggles ("The lenses are microscopes and you need a telescope to see planets")

It's hard to tell if it's satire or traders that desperate.

11. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Here, lemme fix that for you...

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

I heard a better one, but I can't remember what he said, the hat was a hat tf logo chieftan, but it was amazingly stupid (he had obviously made it up).

13. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Green Confetti Old Guadalajara ("Life is a fiesta when you have Gaw's old hat")

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Brent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

and now we are best friends 5ever

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Lets restart this thread.

I recently got into the unusual business. I put a trade up saying buying demoman unusuals with mid tier effects.

This guy trades me and says I would like to sell my Orbiting fire ceremonial sultan. I looked at some price checking website and it valued it at 2 bills - 20 keys. I told him I would buy it for 18 keys. He then preceded to shout abuse at me because he used the same price checking website and thought 2 bills - 20 keys meant 2 bills PLUS 20 keys.

I told him he was retarded, he then preceded to tell me he was going to report me for scamming. What a world .

16. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Strange Sapper for a Crate.

Fuck no.

17. Selling for a friend;
    [​IMG]

Basically, I declined his metal offer, and he offers two more ref and WOAH DUDE REMOVED UR 2 SLO

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)