I would wish to express my sincerest Thanks and Gratitude...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HellJack, 15 Apr 2012.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and various Canines among us.

It has been brought to my attention that I personally have been acting like a major league, Olympic strength, jumbo sized prat. I would like to attempt to resolve this flaw.

It is with a great amount of sincerity (honestly, I'm being sincere here) to thank the fine members of Team BearDuck for hosting, creating, and maintaining our various Minecraft servers that a majority of us enjoy on a daily basis.

Without you gents, we would have to rely on unknown personalities to provide us an outlet for our creative sides. But, thank to the two of you...we can have that close to home and with a feeling of safety and security.

When things break, we react like children. We whinge, piss, and moan. We interrupt you and demand you pay attention to our needs. And, you usually do.

So, from the bottom of my heart...I thank you.

Thank you Rioter and Zetsumei for everything that you do for this Clan and Community.

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. I would give you both big hugs but not go much further sexually because I do not do that but I give good hugs I'm going to stop typing goodnight

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Zetsumei Spaceman

Thanks Helljack, I'm just trying to help rioter take so load off him
    I don't totally know the set up so that's why it got messed up this morning

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  5. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I'll have to remember that :P.

Thanks Jack for appreciating what we've been doing.
    Also thanks Zets for taking a load off me. I didn't directly ask for you to do what you're doing, but to go by nearly a day without dealing with tekkit nonsense (apart from when the lag was directly affecting me) has been a bit of relief. Honestly honestly appreciate it.

And a quote from earlier
    QFT.

6. Zetsumei Spaceman

nooo don't show them that it makes me look horrible i was just in a mood cos i could not fix it was not really cos of people ^_^

7. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Well, it's how I feel half the time. True story :(

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Welcome to administration, should have seen what it was like running helpdesk on a GSP.
    Some people are just outright rude cunts, luckily we had a part in the ToS which stated if you were rude or insulting to staff we could suspend their service.
    Happened at least 30~ times.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  9. Zetsumei Spaceman

I think its somewhat different from Administration as you have greater control and its clearly what you position is and having a proper reporting system, however we are all equals here and its seems harder to me too. and when there is 4 people with access and all doing stuff and the same time not all on comms causes problems so I'd say very different.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. matthew mackarill