ibs admin application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by KolaKrusher - Ib, 11 Jul 2020.

?

Do you agree with me being an admin?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. nah

40.0%
  1. In-game name: Ib

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ibbeh73926/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for:GM #7 Orange server admin role.

Why do you think you need admin: regular player, also have had experience being admin before on a friends orange server for a while before he shut the server down.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Am a regular player and mostly play on this specific server when on tf2

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: frequent/daily, almost always play on GM orange

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: none

Current and expected activity level on the forums: rarely, made an new account for the forums.

Any previous administrative experience: On an old orange server hosted by a friend for a while.

2. Ib, I've definitely seen you around on orange several years ago. Cool that you're still around.

Good luck!!

3. Hi Koala - apologies for the late response. I will review the application and get back to you at the end of the day. Again: sorry for your wait.

4. -M-m- herpderp

I'd vouch for him, good on spotting cheaters & active by quite a bit on the server in general, has previous experience as well as staff so it should be easy.

Would be my 2nd pick for a new staffmember here based on reports of cheaters & other things in general.

5. Added to sourcebans

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)