Jebby - The Movie

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Jebby, 31 Jan 2015.

1. Where do I start? I was born many years ago.
    I learnt how to crawl, and then to walk.
    Then at the age of 5 I stopped being lazy and started to talk.
    At the age of 8 I bought, and played the hell out of NFS Underground, And have been a big NFS fan since.
    At the age of 13 I bought my own laptop, and was looking for free games... Which led me to TF2
    And I've been hooked ever since! At age 15 I saved and built my own custom pc (http://imgur.com/a/dEOWx)
    I started maining Sniper just over a year ago, And as we all know:

When meeting a Sniper main like me, Always remember,
    Good Snipers don't exist. Only Aimbotters do.
    - Jebby 2014

And thats about it rly.
    I hope you buy tickets, popcorn is £20 a bucket, cuz... y not.
    Tell all your friends or I will hunt you down and kill you <3

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

U wot?

3. What the hell... er hi I think?

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

We would like to congratulate you on creating an account. This is a mighty feat worthy of praise. It is also the first step in a ritual to 1) summon the Dark Gods, and 2) become a member on GM.

A few comments and questions regarding your application concerning the 'New Member' vacancy on GM:
    • Are you available in IMAX 3D?
    • Isn't five year old extremely late to start talking?
    • Did you know my username originally comes from Need For Speed: Underground?
    • Are you willing to pay nine hundred Euros to me?
    • Do you still play Need For Speed? Which ones have you played, which ones do you like?
    • Do you agree or disagree with the fact that all snipers should have the Holiday Punch as their primary weapon?
    Please fill in the form in triplicate and deliver them to your nearest GM Administrative Office. We will be waiting, young recruit. We will be watching, too.

All the best, and many welcomes,
    nlspeed

5. How did I know speed would play along with this insanity...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  6. Gaw discord is my friend now

Hey, welcome to the forums

7. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Hey welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay no matter how short or long it may be.

8. Hi

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Howdy do. Welcome to the forums.

10. Welcome to the forums - feel free to check out our mumble and chat to us when you can ^^

11. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

welcome to sniper elite forum

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

Heya buddy! :3

13. Hearth Forever Traitor

Hello and welcome, why is your name JabFission when your avatar is Jebby? Just curious, it's tickling my autism just a little bit. XD

14. -M-m- herpderp

Hey Jebby nice too see you here as well.
    also pretty decent pc specs (you need a better cpu cooler though amd's stock coolers suck and just make noise most of the time :P)

But if you have too be stuck with that for a while undervolt your cpu too like 1.275 or 1.3v to get the noise down a bit along with temperatures in bios.

• Are you available in IMAX 3D? Yes
    • Isn't five year old extremely late to start talking? Yes, My mother actually took me to "speaking lessons" Idk there proper name lol, but they didn't work.
    • Did you know my username originally comes from Need For Speed: Underground? no, but now you've said It I can see why.
    • Are you willing to pay nine hundred Euros to me? Maybe.
    • Do you still play Need For Speed? Which ones have you played, which ones do you like? Yes I do actually, I've been disappointed by the last few, I liked NFS U 1/2 And Most Wanted (the original) and Carbon.
    • Do you agree or disagree with the fact that all snipers should have the Holiday Punch as their primary weapon? Absolutely.

15. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

yes

16. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Watching you will be a pleasure.
    I have been there too, but that was for pronouncing 'oe' and 'ui' and the like (which I managed to do correctly without those lessons anyway :P).
    'Tis a story often found in heroic epics and mythical sagas of legend; the dapper gentleman of not even ten years old - and already such an idol! - playing Need For Speed Underground, signing up for his first forum - oh, the honour that was bestowed upon this forum - choosing the username 'need my speed'... All was well, it seemed, until this tranquillity was disastrously ruined by the fact that other fora and certain games didn't allow spaces, or frowned upon such a lengthy name. Thus, looking around, our valiant hero noticed he lived in the Netherlands, and forth sprang his majestic ideas; 'nl' from the Netherlands, 'speed' from 'need my speed', indeed, 'nlspeed' was the name that came to the fore. Since then and ever after, our hero has braved many an adventure and bested many a quest, and the name 'nlspeed' shall forever be synonymous with 'perfect'.
    Looking at word size, 'yes' is closer to 'maybe' than 'no' - so, thank you!
    Exactly the same; I have very fond memories of Need For Speed Underground and Most Wanted - nice music, too - while Carbon was nice for its tuning capabilities. After that, I played Underground 2, which was nice enough as well. But Pro Street, that is where my Need For Speed adventure stopped.
    Truly you are a man worthy of filling GM's vacant-no-longer role of 'New Member'. May the odds be ever in your favour as you continue to please your GM Overlords-cum-Dark Gods.

17. -M-m- herpderp

Need for speed series really went odd past pro street and focused a bit too much on realistic racing, even though they tried going back too where it all started with the need for speed hot pursuit 2012 it was still lacking quite a bit of what the originals had.

I do still play need for speed 3, *Porsche 2000 or porsche unleashed*,underground 1, underground 2, carbon (mostly style cars there) and pro street i do sometimes play as well (though i dont like the speedlimit set in it when the cars have more to give and its just there at 2.5k rpm doing 402 km/h at most when the motor goes up too 7.5k rpm).
    my favourite's of the bunch before underground 2 is porsche unleashed and hot pursuit 1 due too the mods available in form of new vehicles and tracks. otherwise its underground 2 since i

Im still waiting for the *Cry for speed* which is a remake off need for speed 3 in the crysis engine made by random fans.

18. A, a welcome thread that isn't an admin application! How refreshing.

Welcome to the forums man! We really needed a nlspeed 2.0!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)