Just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Gamerdile, 2 Feb 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

There's no need to facepalm I've just never heard of the game and so I don't know where to find it

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Well Norman is the players dad and he's the 5th gymleader (might be 4th) in the ruby and saphire games. and to get the game, i think you'll have to ask Q himself :) (he's a member of GM)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Thanks for the information its no wonder I haven't heard of Norman I've never played ruby or sapphire

4. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

1353732537205.gif

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Neither have I to be fair... which ones have you played?

6. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Well in the main series I've played pokemon diamond, heartgold, black , and black 2 and in the side series I'v played pokemon mystery dungeons blue rescue team and explores of darkness as well as all pokemon ranger games oh and pokepark 1 and 2

7. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Don't dishonor me I was still very young when ruby and sapphire came out so I didn't know how to ask my parents to buy me it when I did get my first pokemon game it was pokemon mystery dungeons blue rescue team (and you can't dishonor my cow because I don't have one)

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Mhm, I think I've played... Pokémon Red and Blue? Does that exist? Anyway, I only played it for a minute or 30 I guess.

EDIT: How old are you Michael, if I may ask? 24 October doesn't say much. :P

Of course, you really don't have to tell if you don't want to!

9. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

yes red and blue do exist Edit: I am 13 years old

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Mweep mweep MWEEEP!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I don't know how to respond to that hmm maybe I will try pokespeak uhem Pika pikachu

12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Nice to see my welcome is rated Douglas right away. As you can see my dear fellow I am the bird lady. My bird "mweeps" a lot. If you are to join us in Mumble at some point I'm sure you will hear it.

13. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's Queen-Mweep!

14. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Hello and welcome to the forums!

15. To let you know 'Douglas' means slightly retarded or lacking in mental brainpower. Just a heads up :p

16. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I'll be sure to remember that

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

By the way I'm trying to link my account with my steam account but when I try to it says there's an error does anyone know how to fix this ? Edit: I fixed the problem turns out my account didn't have a password that it was requesting for (since I signed up using my google account ) so I simply requested a password

18. Well now you are all set, get out there and post young one :)

19. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

will do (trys to fly out of the window and fails immedatly ) I'm ok :awesome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)