Just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Gamerdile, 2 Feb 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I'm thinking off ending the discussion at midnight (where I am its 21:19 right now)

2. TIME DOES NOT EXIST ON THE INTERNET

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. late

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

thats why I use real life time (or do I) :ninja:

5. There is no time.. But baby time.
    image.jpg

6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I live an hour in the future (22:30 here), and I predict that you'll destroy the space-time continuum if you attempt to end this discussion.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Care to test this prediction?

8. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

what are we going to do with this discussion then?

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

This discussion will inspire - well, more like, depress - a homeless beggar to gamble away his last $0.01 out of sheer desperation. Then he'll win $9.000.000 and donate it all to GM. Three days after this donation, Lewy will suddenly be gone, never to be heard of again. Coincidentially, sometime later, Liverpool will become a wealthy city with a wealthy populace; the dream city of many millions.

But if you end it prematurely, none of this will happen, and Lewy will eventually backstab you. And me. And all of us. Thereby ending our participation in the space-time continuum as conscious entities.

• List
  10. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

So we will never end this discussion ever? :confused:

11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Indeed. Ten milennia from now, our transhuman, godlike descendants will reach out to GM with their hivemind consciousness, and they will restart this discussion anew. Prove me wrong. :P

• List

12. It's really interesting to find out where people started their "Pokemon adventure" :P - It's almost difficult to believe people didn't start out on the Red/ Blue versions all the way back in the day! Or indeed Yellow or the original Gold/ Silver... I'm lookin' forward to the new 3DS one - I've not played Black/ White (one or two) but I'm tempted to give 'em a go over the coming months...

13. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

Ok then we will see I call forth the Docter... he will be here any second now (why is he always so late after all his got a TARDIS) any second now :mmmhmm:

I'm looking forward to the new 3ds one too and as for black and white if you do decide to play them tell me how you enjoy them

14. Is it weird that I have never played Pokemon..?

15. I'll be sure to let you know what I think :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

I don't think it is after all your not gonna play every game in the world

17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

The Doctor is enjoying a meal at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Meanwhile, the Daleks have teamed up with the Vogons, and have EX-TER-MI-NA-TED the TARDIS.
    Nah, as I said, I have only played Red and Blue for a few minutes, and that's it. :P

18. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Depends how you look at it. I would argue yes, but I don't know what constitutes normal in your case.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Gamerdile Playmate of Totodiles

(now what... I got it) then I shall call forth celebi the time traveling pokemon... Celebi? Celebi where are you?

20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

The Time Lords have collapsed the space-time continuum. The Celebi are forever trapped. Poor creatures. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)