Live forever.

Discussion in 'Random' started by imFree, 15 Feb 2010.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Live forever.

Would you live forever?

2. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Nah.
    I'll get mowed by a lawnmower.
    I just know it will happen some day.

3. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

yes, i just want to see if star trek is right

4. Poxie Ray-Banned

Forever young I want to be, forever young. Do you really want to live forever - and ever, and ever?:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

5. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

Dis

6. Zana The Candy Bun

And see how all your family, friends, girl/boyfriends, your bosses dies in front of your eyes? nah, i wouldn't like to have a fucking sad eternity when all i love dies... sorry

Same goes for DoubleF... Altough i would like to be young until the moment i die

7. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

You don't want to live forever? I do family that dies? k you'll be sad but you'll survive & but yea I can understand that you'll want to die when your wife or something dies but you'll prolly find a new wife & be more happy Ö

8. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

You really want to be some old guy who can't move much, needs constant naps and needs care... for ever...?

9. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I sound like some kind of fanboy but some people ITT should watch Interview with the Vampire.

Edit: If I had the capability to take my own life when I pleased, I would happily take a shot at immortality. Dunno if I'd ever take advantage of that power but it's better than knowing what I'm in for.

10. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

forever young duh

11. Zana The Candy Bun

IMO, the best way to achieve immortality is making something that everyone will remember, a best-selling book, a scientistic discovery that would change our lives, achieving the secret of immortality itself, or just being happy all your life, so your descendants will remember you and so on...

Altough it is my shitty way to see life

12. Poxie Ray-Banned

Why did no one get the fact that they were song lyrics?

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

SOME ARE LIKE WATER, SOME ARE LIKE THE HEAT

14. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

almost sure every1 noticed ;X

15. i did :P

16. R-volt R-volt [Revolted Voltage]

Already am. ;D

17. Soul explosion maniatic

I was inmortal in my past life, until it was illegal. Then reality chopped my head off but I was so awesome that took the soul of a baby, ate it and now I am using his body. Yeah...someday I have to tell the parents I'm not their son...

18. R-volt R-volt [Revolted Voltage]

Epic lol time :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)