Mic Spammer on PH

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by ConTroll, 18 Jul 2016.

1. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

I have 7 admins on my steam friendlist, and none were online after 10:30pm last night.
    Anyways, I had enough of a micspammer and decided to record a demo for my first time. Turns out the demo is too big (two rounds of ph), when I compress to .zip its just over 4mb, .7z goes under but can't be shared here. I tried to edit the demo by "skipping ahead" most parts, but I dont see any difference in file size. Someone help me? :'(

After editting, I see a .vdm file with the same name as the .dem, is this what I should share?

Thanks <3

Note - Unlike the orange server, micspamming is a much bigger issue on ph. If I mute them, then I can't tell if they are ghosting, as blue team can hear what dead red people say on mic. I have seen this happen many times before, where some brat constantly annoys people on mic, and after I muted them I see people complaining about him ghosting.

Last edited: 18 Jul 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Who is this Player?

3. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

XpreaT

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

5. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Im pretty new to online storage, and sharing files through them :S
    Edit: I've uploaded the .dem and .vdm onto my drive, how do I share them with you guys? who do I share it with and how do I get their contact details for google drive?

6. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

7. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

8. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Thanks for the help btw, this will help the process go much more smoothly in the future! :D

9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. ConTroll Mains World of Tanks

Thank you <3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)