Mikea Whitelist Application

Discussion in 'Whitelist Applications' started by Mikea, 30 Nov 2015.

1. Hello! I'd like to be added to the whitelist for the new modded Minecraft server, I used to play an awful lot as you can see here
    So would like to play some more on a non public server if you'd have me :)

Server(s) to be whitelisted on:
    GM Modpack Server

Forum username: Mikea

Minecraft username: Mikea0228

Steam profile link/id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikea0228/

Nickname(s) (if applicable): Mikea

Who do you know in [GM]?: Those who frequent the cp_orange and MGE servers in TF2. To name a few prominent members: Mm, Nlspeed, Langers, Helljack, Bricktop, Spikius, Trekkie the Recky, and many regulars on cp_orange

Have you been on our mumble server?: I have, though I don't frequent it as the few time I have logged in there hasn't been that much going on.

List the [GM] servers you have been on previously?: cp_orange, MGE, balloon race (why is that a thing?).

Do you agree to abide by the rules specific to the server you play on?: I do.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server or any of GM's servers, and if so, why?: I was temporarily banned from the cp_orange server, details can be found here

Who will vouch for you?: I think I am active enough to not need a vouch, if that is not the case, I do not know anyone who plays on your Minecraft servers who would vouch for mwe.

Do you need to be fast-tracked?: I don't believe so.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I have no say in if you get on or not but it would help if you were a bit more active and join us in mumble. :)

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

After many intense hours of debate and deliberation we've decided to whitelist you. We would like to see you on mumble more though, especially if there are other people on the server who are in mumble already. I've sent you the pack code in a private message.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Thank you very much! :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)