Most Embarrassing Moment

Discussion in 'Random' started by Pug, 24 Sep 2016.

1. Hey guys, share here the most embarrassing moment or situation you've been in!

For me, it's when i fell off of my bike whilst riding in public and having everyone stare at me, and i mean everyone :(

2. This one time, were in public. And my sister nearly walked into a cyclist. So I walk staring at her laughing saying "HAHA! YOU NEARLY CRASHED INTO A CYCLE!" Not knowing that I would have then walked right into a pole, then resulting in me crying in public. (I was like 8 don't judge)

3. -M-m- herpderp

Public mall in stockholm on vacation back in 2007 (13 at the time), looking through a booklet from a store i walked into a clear window made for putting up advertisements infront of 20+ people.

Another one while on bike, shoelace got stuck in pedal axle but didnt feel anything odd until i was about to step of my bike at the store, fell on my face with one foot stuck on pedal, plenty of people at the parkinglot, went in shopping while bleeding from chin not giving a fuck.

4. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

literally this but it was when I first started using clip in shoes and pedals for my bike

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Besides falling and tripping a lot, the most awkward thing was getting my stiletto heel stuck between the pavement right in front of a big theater where a famous actor here had the lead and he happened to walk by at that moment with a chick he was cheating with on his gf. I tried to remove the heel without having to grab it but it was really stuck. So the guy laughed at me but I told him off by threatening to take his pic with a different girl on his arm. His smile faded quickly.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Well I've shit myself once or twice.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

First house party I went to I had an argument with a door frame because it got in my way.

I have yet to live that one down.

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I don't get embarrassed.

I've done some major league stupid shit in my day, but I've never really felt shame or embarrassment over them.

I wear each of my failures as a plate in my armor.

9. I mean theres fucking up and then theres shitting yourself in the Tesco frozen produce section. If you wore that as armour you'd be some kinda guy.

10. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Quote from an old Livejournal entry: "It was only after a few miles that I noticed I had shit myself. That's right...I shit my pants. Not a lot, mind you...but enough to make me go "Well, I just shit myself"."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. I like that

12. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

True reason behind helljack always being a demoknight revealed.

13. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

I visited my ex bf (he was still my bf at that time) and saw a new vulcano lamp + set of tableware for sushi. I said something like "oh why you bought it, I don't even like vulcano lamps!" very loud so probably even his parents heard in the nearest room.
    Aaaand... well.. It was actually his birthday and this was his presents... from parents..
    My ex bf was a piece of shit, but at that day I think I was no better.

14. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i farted while making out with my gf. It was loud... Multiple times... And it happens every so often...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

She deserves a medal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

#relationshipgoals

17. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Don't you mean creating this thread?

jokes

18. I wanna kill myself now ;-;

19. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

dont have the time now but i am going to have a fucking field day with this thread

20. i can probably sum it up for you if you want mate

your life

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Zing Zing x 2
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)