New map on PH!

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Mesiveloni(FIN), 26 Nov 2011.

1. Its the training map , pretty small but very nice map! Good hides and if u get found, ur dead :D

2. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

It's pretty cool: there's some clever spots, the randomisation is nice, and it is actually possible to run effectively if you're good enough =D

Kudos to the creator!

3. box Banned

Yeah, its actually been around for awhile but for a small map its really fun, entirely thanks to the randomizing of the props. Without it, it would be rape city.

4. its better than maze indeed

5. Well, it was me who made the map prophunt ready.
    All credit for actually creating the map go to valve though, I merely made it somewhat prophunt friendly.
    Also big thanks to the randomization mod, as stated before, without it the map would be unplayable.

Good to see that people like it even though it's kinda small, I don't think I could make it any bigger without actually adding new areas to the map though which I didn't want to do for reasons.

Anyway, again, all credit go to Valve and the people behind the randomizer mod, I merely put in a few hours deleting player clips and adding some props.

6. box Banned

Those typically make the best maps, which is why a map like Lumberyard still holds up and plays great. I've always encouraged more of these stock maps, and if you want maybe we can discuss more in PM.

7. This is mostly true I guess.
    Anyway, I am already working on editing other stock maps in order to make them PH friendly, however it's not something that's done quickly unless they're really small maps (like target) and then there's the whole 'real life' thing that consumes time as well.. but do look out for some more stock maps in the future.....someday..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)