Official Old Skool PH - March 3rd

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkzy, 28 Feb 2012.

1. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well you are old enough to be allowed says I :<

2. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Well, I just took a break from the server. The players are leaving and my TF2 just crashed.

3. LegolaSS Lava axe prop hunter

Yep, looks like most of us are off now... for food and whats nots... been fun!

also alot of people crashing with HL2.exe errors and stuff... i crashed a record breaking 6 times today :cry:

:squishy:

4. Shinkzy Living Legend

It was nice seeing and playing with everybody again. Especially half the server singing to Queen. Unfortunate we couldn't get any footage with hl2.exe crashing every 10 minutes and all. Hopefully Valve and Dark can get the game and the mod more stable so we don't start losing people and not getting them back from the crash monster. But we did well for 4 hours of playtime.

Since the server will be left up by all means start playing and send out invites. I'll try and set it up so all of us can be on again and give people a little more time and the such.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Crashed a lot as well, bloody hl2.exe has stopped responding eurgh.

Was fun lads, real fun. I will be on tomorrow as well if the server is still up and stable. See you there if you did not manage to join today. No spefic time, when there are players there most likely.

6. I'm not sure if the crashes are PH's fault or not, at a guess some of the weapon removal (the latter changes) is triggering some weird client side bug.

Server password removed for now

7. Orlov Yan THE Orlov

Yep, was fun alright, and hilarious at times which is always great.
    Hope I'll be able to jump in tomorrow too, since I have school(Israel likes to keep their sabbath), and maybe play with some faces that I didn't see today.

Also more sing alongs.

8. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Great fun to see some old guys again :3
    I too will be available tomorrow, so feel free to spam some invites my way.
    Hope it happens again :D

9. loll Master Exploder

Bridge Wars! :3

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Unsurprisingly I'm terrible :D

11. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Shame I missed this, but next time...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)