On yu Face

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by SlaviaOnYourFaces, 26 Oct 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you had been on Mumble when this guy turned up you would understand why Queen isn't on good terms with this guy - plus he needs to chill and stop being a douche :P

:p

2. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

I was on mumble and found it pretty funny that by spouting pure jibber jabber he managed to provoke such a reaction from you guys that you moved rooms and banned people from it.

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well apparently more people did not find it funny since an admin banned somebody. We were trying to play a game and all they did, and what you did not prevent, was talk so loud that we could not understand each other anymore. All were asked to please stop multiple times. But no.. Why do as kindly asked??? The point I found not funny was they started insulting people. You are then crossing a line you cannot correct. And all of that just in the name of " fun". Fucking grow a pair, man up and say we acted as idiots, we are sorry and not make fucking lame ass excuses.

4. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

So butthurt. Also we; implying I did anything but laugh at was clearly a light troll. Again, chill out.

5. It's not a case of being "butthurt" - it's a case of we were just trying to chill out and have a good time - when someone comes along and has a light hearted troll then that's fine - it can be funny - for a few minutes... but then after 10, 15, 20 minutes it gets very old very fast and many of us just wanted to continue playing our game whilst chatting to each other - hence why we went to the other room - not because we were "butthurt" or because we were generally being anti-social - but because you guys were enjoying the trolling and we weren't - thus in everyone's interest we moved into a room (Chef's kitchen) to continue our conversation whilst those of you who were still enjoying this guy could still do so - an option that was better than a ban (since you guys enjoyed it and because it was just a bit of a troll) and one that suited us all - it was a win-win.

6. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Mmm, though I had no choice as I was banned from Chef's kitchen anyway. And Queen is pretty butthurt, wasn't a you plural.

Moving on...

:sweep:

7. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

You could have moved the 4 of us to Chef's kitchen instead of moving the 20 of you to it.

Just saying. :F

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

If they put you in the kitchen you could go back to the lobby, but if they went to the kitchen, then the "trolls" couldn't follow.

9. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

I'm not that kind of person :3

10. Spykodemon Disabled account

slavia all over me baby

11. SlaviaOnYourFaces Loading.... Have a Slavia while you wait.

Where about are you wanting this slavia, But you know it need be 5 dolla.. me a poor slave.

12. SlaviaOnYourFaces Loading.... Have a Slavia while you wait.

Thats not what She Saided

13. :downsbravo:

14. Excuse me, why didn't you just mute him, Instead of banning him. Also if I remenber correctly you banned him then still moved to the chefs kitchen. Why didn't you just move to the kitchen instead of banning him?

15. I didn't ban him - I simply moved us to the kitchen. Think this thread has had enough now. Welcome to the forums Slav.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orkablingh