[PETITION] Bring Bucket-Hunt Back!

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Yash1331, 29 Jun 2015.

?

Do you want Buckethunt back?

1. YES!

63.6%
  2. NO!

36.4%
  1. For some, it was created on drugs :frogsiren: and it was the most craziest map of all time. Few people complained that it was too confusing! :psyduck: REALLY? :colbert: ..................Maybe thats true for some people BUT it was the most fun map to play prop hunt on as hunters or props as it was fun on both side. :laugh: Me and other people who played that map really miss it as current maps on server like farm, harvest etc. are bit too old, small and really easy to remember!

Marshii and others are doing great jobs by making these maps so why remove it because few people just can't accept this fun map? :wtf:

[​IMG]
    I just love it when people play this map for the first time and their reactions are like: :wtc::wtf::whoptc:.......but that's what makes everyone laugh and enjoy this map.

IF YOU THINK BUCKET HUNT SHOULD BE ADDED BACK THEN COMMENT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO BRING THIS CRAZY MAP BACK TO THE SERVER!

P.S.: I tried running my own server with buckethunt on it but it doesn't get listed on the server list and nobody is helping out on the Thread so I made this petition by the suggestion of Marshii....And yes, I know my writing skills suck!

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This map looks like cancer.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Have you ever played this map? it is a really fun map to play on!

4. I actually like this map so I vote yes =)

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Just noticed this thread :)

I'm glad you really want this map back, though it wasn't on this server to begin with :P

This is where you want to make that thread should you really want the map back - but expect heavy resistance ;)

On a side note, I do think that GM would benefit from adding some of the newer maps.

6. Thanks A Lot! made the same thread there.....You're the best!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)