PH v1.9

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by BuPyC, 19 Nov 2011.

1. BuPyC Buy PC :]

This version is worse that 1.8s in my opinion. The worst thing is that shitty pain indicator which is really annoying.
    Maybe the better way is go back to 1.8s?

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We'll get right on that ..

3. box Banned

I think that was sarcasm, Loni. On a related note though, that speed cap REALLY sucks! Talk about props advantage! Certainly its entirely possible to win as a pyro with limited speed, but if the Windowmaker wasn't banned to even the prop/hunter balance, the speed cap definitely sets it askew again.

4. Becoming a Civilian Heavy (By having Natascha equipped by default) makes you seem like you're walking on ice... sometimes it stops after murdering a prop, and sometimes it doesn't. Speedboosts aren't working either. IMO 1.8 + Nerfed/Banned Widowmaker would be the way to go. ^^

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

a) I agree, we need to revert the speed boost back to how it functioned in 1.8.

b) The Widowmaker wasn't banned for the simple fact that it isn't overpowered, that was the be all and end all of that matter.

6. box Banned

For the record, I'm not back on the bandwagon to ban it, just brought it up for comparison.

7. box Banned

Bumping. Thoughts to the speed fix anybody?

8. Geit Coding wizard!

Mmm, I'll get around to it on the weekend, I just need to test the thing Bubble said about heavies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)