PointShop 2 Item Submission

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod' started by Gaw, 15 Dec 2014.

2. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Theres a few other videos from the same account that we could use

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Jan 2015
  3. Cactus The key is to never give up

0:04-0:30

HAPPY FEET WOMBO COMBO THAT AINT FALCO OOH OHH OHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHH WHERE ARE U AT WHERE ARE U AT WHERE U AT OOOHHH OHHH WOMBO COMBO OHHHH OHHHH GET YOUR ASS WOOPED

4. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

5. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

Last edited: 6 Jan 2015
  6. Last edited: 6 Jan 2015
  7. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

He doesn't like hats that cover the face
    masks just look horrible
    accessories are hard to come by
    nobody uses trails

8. Um, no?
    Pretty subjective, I see a lot of people using masks.
    What do you mean?
    Yes we do :P

Last edited: 8 Jan 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Gaw discord is my friend now

Added Worms accessory. I got the Angel Wings working by changing a few things, so have added those too. Have awarded you 20 credits @Luna.

10. @gawli updated the pac file to have better compatibility with models since on a lot of models it's at the feet not the shoulders.

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

12. Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. Submit everything

BallooniBidoof, is a balloon bidoof that follows you around like balloonicorn has balloon like physics and makes the bidoof cry/sound when turning your flashlight on. I need an official title like "Official pointshop 2 content creator/spammer".

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=284581681

[​IMG]

14. @Gaw Oh the sounds don't see to work on the accessorys well at least on the scouter, did you have to remove them do to it crashing the server or is it something else? I have been looking at it on my gmod and it all works fine on my gmod.

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

I didn't remove them. If the fancy effects don't work, there's no point putting work into them tbh.

16. Mmmm, I have an idea that might fix it, replacing "webaudio" which is new and might not work and replace with "ogg" which seems to work and has a tutorial video on it so I have updated the pac3 files, if this doesn't work then I would suspect it might have something to do with the pac3 permission errors people are getting. I also like making them, it is something I enjoy and I am pretty stubborn at times so I won't be giving up on fancy stuff too soon.

Scouter:

Worms:

V mask:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmod pac 3 stealth