PointShop 2 Item Submission

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod' started by Gaw, 15 Dec 2014.

1. Cactus The key is to never give up

good idea but u need gnome child in the medieval crate :Kappa:

2. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

@Hooch really good ideas, although the altair link is either wrong or im dumb and it is in the gmod tower models

and can we make a Halloween themed pack

in-fact check a few of your links..

Last edited: 6 Sep 2015
  3. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

the altair and liberty prime model are both in the gmod tower pack. the C-3PO model was replaced with something for CoD which is odd because i never searched for that.. changed it back to C-3PO.

4. Gaw can I have the sylvanas ksin pls I'll giv reverything to for have it :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  5. Gaw discord is my friend now

Yes, I think I should prioritize that crate. I will have to see what fitting content I can find first though.

Yeah, I think an LoL crate is inevitable. New playermodels are being created fairly quickly, and the amount of taunts are immense.

Right now, the only way to equip melee weapons in your inventory is in the primary or secondary slot. It would be a big sacrifice, so the melee weapons would have to be better. That goes against my code of ethics. I have hope that I will find a workaround in the near future.

[​IMG]

I see them fine, this is a really strange issue. If there is anyone else who can't see the tornado aura, please let me know. Will need to figure out what game or addon is causing this, which won't be easy.

Robo crate:
    I love the theme. Needs a little more content but it's almost there.

Weapons:
    Regular GMod weapons do not work on TTT, they have to be modified. Sometimes simple, sometimes not possible. Skins would have to fit the existing model of the gun. It is something I absolutely want to explore.

Medieval/Fantasy crate:
    Fantastic. This will come before or after the Spook crate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  6. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

I don't know how often you want to add/switch in new crates but we're 50 days away from halloween so having a crate in between that could be a bit fast.
    I've taken 2 skins from the medieval/fantasy crate because they could also work for halloween. (i'll switch in replacements when i find them)

Halloween crate:

-edit:
    I havent seen them either but then again i didn't know what to look for so maybe i overlooked it.

7. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

holy fuck yes to This is Halloween song!!

may need to change zack because as Gaw said before he doesn't want ones with pre existing hats, or prefer ones without

and lets point out more clearly smoker Does not require Left 4 Dead

Last edited: 8 Sep 2015
  8. looks like its bodygrouped so the hat is removable methinks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

10. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

If the model does form an issue i'll just find something else

I do like the talos principle model so 'll add it to the list but whilst i do like the dark wraith model from DS2, the crate already has a DS model so maybe some variety would be beter

Last edited: 8 Sep 2015
  11. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

spooky scary skeletons alone is going to bring in the big bucks guaranteed

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

Halloween crate:
    Oh wow, thank you. You're surprisingly good at this :v

Will make sure you get free keys on these crate launches.

Both of them have a very high filesize, so I'd be hesitant about adding them. Hooch has suggested a smaller DS2 model, so we'll be fine with that one. I robot really love the Talos model, but it is ridiculously big. I'll decide when the Cyber Crate is in development, I reckon the quality of it may overshadow the filesize problem.

13. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

if you've unboxed as many crates as i have you'll start thinking like a crate.

14. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

replaced the 2 skins i took for the halloween crate
    -Edit: changed the skyrim town guard to the Dragonborn

Last edited: 9 Sep 2015
  15. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

lol apparently skyrim town guard "No head hitboxes. useless for TTT"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)