Provisionals

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Queenie, 28 Jun 2015.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Would anybody like to duo que with me in League?

I might also need to add that I am not super super serious when playing the game. It should still be fun!

Last edited: 28 Jun 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. I'll do it

nerd

3. fuck the poli
    ce

4. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well Arrk and I won our first ranked game :D

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

And then 2 other games people voted surrender -_-

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Id like some advice. I have been looking at different Sona builds and of course there are many. I looked into a plat 5 players playguid for Sona and I idk what to think of it. Now I can understand some people want different things from their support but I guess my question is, do people usually want a more agressive support or tanky build. I found I kinda got stuck on this point and I guess when you solo que you dont know untill in game.

7. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Your build should always change depending on the matchup and how laning phase is going, I've been out of the game for some time but you always need to weigh your kill pressure vs the opposing lane's.

Say you're sona/kog'maw your power spike is pretty late (depending if the kog'maw is going for triforce or not) also Sona is still the squishiest support I'm pretty sure, here you want to probably play passive.
    So I'm not sure what advice I can give other than know what you're getting yourself into in your lane and study matchups/compare past experiences.

8. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

To add on a bit, I personally tend to steal build paths/rune pages from pros on probuilds.net can recommend, but there you can also see that many build a bit different when they're losing/winning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Mhm. I think I take too many vaiables into account and get lost in what is best. But I will look into that site tomorrow. I am not happy with my current setup.

Also how many different rune pages and masteries do people have for each champion? Or do people stick to a basic and just chang the items bought?

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

depends on the role I think, some go crazy and have aggressive/high armor/high mres pages. I think you can probably get by with 1 standard no problem and same with masteries, I think how you build and work with your lane partner is the most impactful thing.

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Bwhahaaha

12. Kiethy Fluffy..

you a succumbed to the great kiandimunter, the weeaboo hunter

13. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

where did you end up? Wood 5? :P

14. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Still got a few games to go.

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Silver 5 YO

16. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Said the unranked...

Pls dont hurt me

17. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

That is creepy as fuck

19. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Alright.. I got a question... so far I have only played support for my ranked games. And tbh I enjoy it although sometimes it is hard to not steal a kill.

But my question is.. will my climbing be more difficult if I continue to play support? I was reading different stuff on reddit and other forums but its all very devided. As support I know I am not meant to get kills but make it so my adc does and lives (next to warding etc). @The MC @Michael Dangles @Hooch @Cactus @Bagman@Hearth

Or maybe also @Savage could you give me feedback on how you feel you are being supported (as we played the most together).

Last edited: 1 Jul 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)