Radamein's map idea thread

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Radamein, 24 Mar 2010.

1. Radamein's map idea thread

Now we all know that there are plenty of people who have all the old maps down and could find even a haypile that was directly above them because of there knowledge of said spot. And truthfully the one and only effective way to fix this is new maps, and not a bunch of crappy maps that people throw in with maze and cyberpunk. I mean maps like timbertown and brawl that are epic.

This thread is about what kind of new maps we should have and why they would make overall play better.

Below are some of my ideas for maps that could work out well if done right. Be sure to post any map ideas you have.

• A "To scale" version of CP_Bedrooms ported to prophunt very well could work out great, but would require alot of fine tuning
    • Possibly a small scale school with many small rooms and one general bigger outside area.
    • Any portal themed map would be epic

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Any map from We ♥ Katamari

3. MrMike This is my face when you talk

wrong, so so wrong also why don't you try to make a map if you're not happy with what we have, we try and get maps made from the community in and we're getting alot more in for example range and trainset >:

4. I know this and if I could make maps then I would but I can't so I am giving people who can make maps some ideas for them.

5. first of all. yes i aggre. More maps needed. but not right now as we have a decent number of maps. next i disagree. those maps you mension are yes Epic, and i agree that maze is rubbish, but cyberpunk is a great map and why all new maps when they could be upgraded to make more hiding spots? thats what ive got to say :S

6. I'll have 4 new maps up by the weekend. Maybe Friday if I don't have too much to do tomorrow.

7. marcf33 Marc

@Shinkz
    What are the new maps and their themes?

8. pascal mapper

lol i know wan but he haveing troble whit the areaportals LOL for example range and trainset >: thanks LOL Mike

9. BLARGLE!

I'll fix it all dammit.

10. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

how about prop hunt 2fort? that might work if you blocked off a base or the CP areas. fish prop would indeed be fish on that map

11. That could actually work since 2fort is cramped in the ass

12. Alright, finally figured out those stupid ass portals. Bloody things were set to open and still showed up on compile. Redid it and everything is fine now. Blargle blargle~

2 new maps down.
    2 to go.

Expect them tomorrow or Saturday. Looks like it'll be late tomorrow GMT~

13. Yay for shinkz making new maps
    By the way epic avatar is epic :3

14. Alrighty then~
    3 maps done and from what everybody is telling me, all 3 have no errors. Wooo!

15. Dynamic User Title GET!

I do believe Geit denied it. Well from me anyway :P

I have actually finished a ph_2fort with a closed red base. Just the compile is being a toss and crashing every time.

Oh wait. That's normal isn't it?

Information if some are interested:
    Water under the bridge is shallow.
    Red's spawn is just infront of red base .
    Packed full with boxes and odd sights.((although some are hard to find)ninja frog, urm... indecent cows etc.)
    CP on bridge.
    No CTF, it's replaced by a frog.

16. Sweet

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)