runescape

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by RossyMac, 15 Jun 2012.

1. Cactus The key is to never give up

So fucking late sucky posted this on my wall
    ur really l8 m8 0/8

2. Cactus The key is to never give up

3. My boss and the NXT team lead will be doing a stream tonight at 8pm UTC, definitely worth checking out if you want to see all the shit we've been working on (i.e. the new runescape client)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. Cactus The key is to never give up

sounds gay

5. Cactus The key is to never give up

WHATS THAT YOU'RE BUMPING THIS THREAD??

nice.

Yeah so during June I decided to go back to my ironman on oldschool (no trading with other players, can't pick up their loot etc - essentially single player on an MMO. It'd probably gotten about 20 levels on it before June, but I stopped as I got bored (ironman is so boring at the start btw).

I don't know when I decided to, but I made my goal to get the quest cape, which I just got today.

Monkey Madness 2 was the hardest thing I did, as the final bosses were so strong for my level, without being able to use some safespots (can't always) it probably would have been impossible without brews/blowpipe/whip etc. I died probably about 6-10~ times during the quest.

Now i can go about actually training my account. Diaries + slayer into bossing is the hope (with a bit of hunter thrown in the works - it's funny if you read the first page of this thread because I obviously hated hunter back then, now I don't mind it, assuming I have alchs/bolts/darts so I'm not xp wasting).

Anyway the video is probably very JPEG.jpg and the pictures aren't edited so most are a bit screwed because the client obviously screengrabs the size of the client, even if you minimize some parts of it, making large black rectangles around most the pictures. The music is just random, just a song that has similar length to the picture stream.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

#lifewasted
    (cant say anything myself but shh)

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

You can get a free month's membership with Twitch Prime.

I have twitch prime so I won't bother with this, but I presume you can just use the one month's free trial on twitch prime for a code.

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

Actually if anyone has a spare code (if you have Amazon Prime you have twitch prime) could you send it to me? I've got 2 accounts however only play one, but having a second code for my second account would be great!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

here you go you little fuck
    8BRW-3MJ6-CDK9-KKTP-CAA8

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)